Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Anyone get an email from Footlocker yet?

FLX is going to send them at the same time. I'm going to get ready to stand in line to do laundry
4eb38a2100e2aa61475e95d58c5ff6b2.png

Had no faith in SNKRS so while in line for 9.5 I checked out Villa for a 9...smooth as butter. Ended up with a 6.5 from SNKRS...no 9.5.

On my other account I hit another 6.5 and 3.

Also got two 9.5 coming from pairofshoes pre order although I haven’t received any info on shipping yet.

Might due to more most of their stocks right now are all allocated online... Doubt any inventory are being sent to stores.

I hear that. Copped a back up from eastbay.

Happy Saturday everyone....

Maybe I will get W on triple black FOGs next week since they shafted me on DMPs....:blush:

Only reason these are easy to get atm is in store stock has been moved to online I would think
This right here.

I'm thinking all stock was moved to online, hence everything being pushed back to prep for the online sale. I cant imagine a shoe like this being so readily available. I already got confirmation email from DTLR.

I checked out right at 10 am on snkrs. Was pending for 15 only to get the L. Thankful that other sites seem to have plenty of pairs. Everyone is eating. May be able to get a pair on discount.

So easy to cop, literally just copped another on finishline with a $20 rewards, $180 total. Saw a full size run if anyone cares lol.

I think a majority of orders placed through DTLR should be good. It seems like the court purp 2.0's were just as easy to hit last weekend, and there weren't a bunch of cancellations. I'm guessing they have beefed up online inventory because brick and mortar stores are closed.

Its funny cause shoes are easier then ever to cop but people who have store plugs and only buy in store are crying. It's so easy to just click on a link and purchase.

Back
Top Bottom