Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Funny couldn’t get these on SNKRS, but was able to get the Purp 1’s with ease. Luckily was able to cop my size on Kith

Went on SNKRS, tried paying, payment stuck on pending.
went on another site,was able to copp.
Then get a notification 10 minutes later from SNKRS that payment went through

I think a majority of orders placed through DTLR should be good. It seems like the court purp 2.0's were just as easy to hit last weekend, and there weren't a bunch of cancellations. I'm guessing they have beefed up online inventory because brick and mortar stores are closed.

Also a lot of people are losing jobs due to the pandemic... Parents who can't give their kids money to buy shoes right now.

So easy to cop, literally just copped another on finishline with a $20 rewards, $180 total. Saw a full size run if anyone cares lol.
Yep, its pretty close to the old days where if you wanted a sneaker on release day you could buy it. Enjoy it while it lasts though because once the stores do open were gonna go back to how its been for years.

FNL used to be my go to but lately I have been having more luck with NDC and eastbay. No confirmation email from eastbay yet. I was charged on my card so we will see what happens. I was also able to double up on villa and got a confirmation email. I might end up cancelling one of these orders though

FNL used to be my go to but lately I have been having more luck with NDC and eastbay. No confirmation email from eastbay yet. I was charged on my card so we will see what happens. I was also able to double up on villa and got a confirmation email. I might end up cancelling one of these orders though
You'll get the order confirmation email from Eastbay, they usually take a good 30 mins after you order.

THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.
0FF23EED-0318-4B0E-BE36-E19008090798.png

Back
Top Bottom