Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

My local footlocker had a full size run.
Amazing how they held on to stock
11DF2E27-9EFC-45C8-A78B-79D352EDC9C0.jpeg
So did mine. They received their entire men's stock along with several other releases affected by Covid-19. When I arrived, they had all the sizes except for my size 12 (sold out). Apparently PG Plaza in MD had 4 pairs but I wasn't trying to make that drive.

So did mine. They received their entire men's stock along with several other releases affected by Covid-19. When I arrived, they had all the sizes except for my size 12 (sold out). Apparently PG Plaza in MD had 4 pairs but I wasn't trying to make that drive.
I was hoping to run into some flint 13 or 1s, but those were either grabbed by the employees or just sold out early

Definitely employees. Those dudes are hungry.
Gotta get some additional income to add to that low wage, retail salary somehow.. Can’t really hate them for this tbh.

I keep telling these thirsty sock selling bastards at footlocker or Footaction to hook me up and I’ll take care of you but none of these mother flowers want to make extra cash with me on shoes in the flootlockers or Footaction s in my area

aint had a good footlocker or Footaction hook up since 2016
I have offered these referee dressed pricks $30.00 to $40.00 per pair of jordan 1s to hold me down for personal use not even for resale

The only footlocker manager to recently take me up on an offer works at a small store that doesn’t even get retros like the white/green 13s

Last edited:
I keep telling these thirsty sock selling bastards at footlocker or Footaction to hook me up and I’ll take care of you but none of these mother flowers want to make extra cash with me shoes in the flootlockers or Footaction s in my area

I have offered these referee dressed pricks $30.00 to $40.00 per pair of jordan 1s to hold me down pairs for personal not even for resale

That's because in 2016 the process of reselling was a hassle. You'd have to go through eBay that was a **** show a lot of times. Now they can buy a pair with their discount and sell it online in 10 seconds. If resale is only $220 and they paid $130 with their discount that's easy bread

That's because in 2016 the process of reselling was a hassle. You'd have to go through eBay that was a **** show a lot of times. Now they can buy a pair with their discount and sell it online in 10 seconds. If resale is only $220 and they paid $130 with their discount that's easy bread

unfortunately you’re right I didn’t even think of that
but I know these fake referee wearing bastards are still hooking people up

i told one dude name your price and nothing

I keep telling these thirsty sock selling bastards at footlocker or Footaction to hook me up and I’ll take care of you but none of these mother flowers want to make extra cash with me on shoes in the flootlockers or Footaction s in my area

I have offered these referee dressed pricks $30.00 to $40.00 per pair of jordan 1s to hold me down for personal use not even for resale

The only footlocker manager to recently take me up on an offer works at a small store that doesn’t even get retros like the white/green 13s

They can lose their individual jobs and even accounts if they get caught backdooring (highly doubt the latter would happen for a FL/Champs/FNL, obviously). It’s probably easier for them to ring themselves up and take the delayed Ws from StockX, etc. since there is less liability to do that. Not saying I agree with any of this but I get it from their perspective, if they’re trying to maintain their jobs.

Last edited:

The funny thing about that is as we move to a more e-commerce economy and there is less focus on b&m sales, these people are likely going to have to find new jobs soon. A lot of retail is going to keep being automated and I don’t see the need for Champs having 5+ employees doing nothing but walking around asking “YOU AIGHT?” “NEED HELP?” while trying to hawk overpriced sneaker cleaning products and apparel. Eventually we might even see b&m stores become more of showrooms where you get you get your sizing done and products are shipped to your place (you can kind of already do this with some shoes at all of these places).

They can lose their individual jobs and even accounts if they get caught backdooring (highly doubt the latter would happen for a FL/Champs/FNL, obviously). It’s probably easier for them to ring themselves up and take the delayed Ws from StockX, etc. since there is less liability to do that. It saying I agree with any of this but I get it from their perspective, if they’re trying to maintain their jobs.
Your right about that but back in the days and way before 2016 the workers and management of the stores where all in about making extra money if people offered it

Kinda regret passing up on these. But there were so many releases I went for the following month, fire red, Royal Toes and Flints.

Just copped off a FL restock this morning. How are the quality of these compared to DMP 6?
Looking forward to them. Surprised they are basically going for +$20 on stock X. They were highly sought out on when they first released.
I thought the quality was excellent. I was actually impressed with the entire shoe from start to finish as far as the shoe itself the packaging the presentation and the quality that I doubled on one of the 37 restocks they had 😂

Edit : correction, make that 137 restocks as they’re still restocking this shoe. They had another one today and Nike or SNKRS rather restocked these and a few other retros last week. This has to be some kind of record for restocks on a Jordan retro. These and the fire red 5’s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom