Air Jordan 6 dmp

I bought these off flightclub but from pics you’ll see they came with a Chinese Nike tag attached to the sneaker and not the flightclub tag. Instead their flight club tag was just inside the sneaker box. Also the soles are stickier than my other pair. I emailed them and they apologized for not attaching the flight club Hang tag and that they have been authenticated. They explain that the Chinese tag is the updated Nike label. I’ve never seen this tag on any pair before. I have the option to return if I’m still not confident with their verification.
Can anyone with a size 8.5 compare box sticker font and color? Anything off from the pics? I have a size 9 box for comparison in pics.

Attachments

• 6BEEBE3D-DD63-4712-8B23-7EDB2989A0DC.jpeg
    6BEEBE3D-DD63-4712-8B23-7EDB2989A0DC.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 12
  • EB7891A7-B92B-4738-BA84-EDECE11B87D0.jpeg
    EB7891A7-B92B-4738-BA84-EDECE11B87D0.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 34C754F4-25F9-42BC-B745-6078F738680B.jpeg
    34C754F4-25F9-42BC-B745-6078F738680B.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 42F2EE4E-9AAE-4A83-8529-737480886260.jpeg
    42F2EE4E-9AAE-4A83-8529-737480886260.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 773BBBAF-7C5E-410A-85D1-FD255659E16E.jpeg
    773BBBAF-7C5E-410A-85D1-FD255659E16E.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 18
  • AFBFD5A0-499E-41C2-B08E-B0540B54CD20.jpeg
    AFBFD5A0-499E-41C2-B08E-B0540B54CD20.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 16
They look good to me man. Can you post a pic of the side panel of both shoes inside and outside? Also, if you can pull the insoles without damaging them can you do that and post a pic of the footbed while the insoles are removed ? I can’t imagine these are fake not too mention these were highly slept on and restocked a million times so pretty much anyone that wanted a pair got one.

Sure thanks for your input here the pics. I’m only worried cause I’ve never seen a pair with a Chinese Nike tag attached to it. And these were the first from flight club that didn’t come with their own tag attached to the sneaker. Their dmp 6’s also come delivered from Hong Kong if it means anything.

Attachments

• 8DC4B3F9-DD70-4C26-8BEE-B5D1DE236389.jpeg
    8DC4B3F9-DD70-4C26-8BEE-B5D1DE236389.jpeg
    303.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1F29D263-C9BA-4D7D-8803-BBE42D1359AF.jpeg
    1F29D263-C9BA-4D7D-8803-BBE42D1359AF.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DC9ED37D-95E5-4EC2-9D32-52A2188FE941.jpeg
    DC9ED37D-95E5-4EC2-9D32-52A2188FE941.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 738F8A5E-904F-4B67-A8E5-F29CAF8B7756.jpeg
    738F8A5E-904F-4B67-A8E5-F29CAF8B7756.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 149
Sure thanks for your input here the pics. I’m only worried cause I’ve never seen a pair with a Chinese Nike tag attached to it. And these were the first from flight club that didn’t come with their own tag attached to the sneaker. Their dmp 6’s also come delivered from Hong Kong if it means anything.
Yeah those definitely look authentic to me man. I bought 2 pair when they dropped and they both came from authorized retail locations in the states and they are identical to yours. I’ve seen authentic Nike/Jordan’s with that tag in the past. I’m not sure why they do that overseas with the tag. I’d honestly love if someone who knows more about the use of the tag and why could shed a little light on it because I’ve never read or been told as to why they do that. I’d say you’re good here.

Yeah those definitely look authentic to me man. I bought 2 pair when they dropped and they both came from authorized retail locations in the states and they are identical to yours. I’ve seen authentic Nike/Jordan’s with that tag in the past. I’m not sure why they do that overseas with the tag. I’d honestly love if someone who knows more about the use of the tag and why could shed a little light on it because I’ve never read or been told as to why they do that. I’d say you’re good here.
Man thanks or your feedback! I thought someone may have switched real ones with replicas before shipping lol. That’s good to know that authentic pairs sometimes do come with the Nike China label. But yea they passed the LC to me as well when comparing them with my size 9. Just different box retail sticker which I assume is because it’s a smaller size.

Btw do you think 6s run 1/2 size big? Only reason I ordered these was cause I felt a little extra room in the toe box on my size 9 which is my tts.

Man thanks or your feedback! I thought someone may have switched real ones with replicas before shipping lol. That’s good to know that authentic pairs sometimes do come with the Nike China label. But yea they passed the LC to me as well when comparing them with my size 9. Just different box retail sticker which I assume is because it’s a smaller size.

Btw do you think 6s run 1/2 size big? Only reason I ordered these was cause I felt a little extra room in the toe box on my size 9 which is my tts.
Anytime man, glad to help out. Flight club is pretty good at what they do and they’ve been doing it for a while. That being said there are still people doing the job and there’s always room for error when a human is doing something. I’m sure they’ve mis-authenticated something at some point so it’s always good to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion if possible.

As far as the labels, I purchased 2 pair of Concord 11’s back when they re-released in 2018. Both pair from authorized retail locations ( FinishLine & Eastbay ) and the labels have different fonts. I also purchased 2 pair of the DMP 6’s from authorized retailers and the labels have a different cut or shape. One is more square and the other has slightly rounded edges so it seems that there are slight differences from factory to factory. Regarding the size I personally buy all my Jordan’s true to size ( 10.5 ) and they always seem to fit perfectly including all of my J 6’s. I’d guess it depends on your foot/foot shape, width, arch etc. because I’ve seen posts where some say J 1’s always fit a half size big but again, all my J 1’s fit perfectly and are all size 10.5 so for me none fit a half size big and in my personal opinion none run a half size big but it seems that’s just my individual experience with retros.

Anytime man, glad to help out. Flight club is pretty good at what they do and they’ve been doing it for a while. That being said there are still people doing the job and there’s always room for error when a human is doing something. I’m sure they’ve mis-authenticated something at some point so it’s always good to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion if possible.

As far as the labels, I purchased 2 pair of Concord 11’s back when they re-released in 2018. Both pair from authorized retail locations ( FinishLine & Eastbay ) and the labels have different fonts. I also purchased 2 pair of the DMP 6’s from authorized retailers and the labels have a different cut or shape. One is more square and the other has slightly rounded edges so it seems that there are slight differences from factory to factory. Regarding the size I personally buy all my Jordan’s true to size ( 10.5 ) and they always seem to fit perfectly including all of my J 6’s. I’d guess it depends on your foot/foot shape, width, arch etc. because I’ve seen posts where some say J 1’s always fit a half size big but again, all my J 1’s fit perfectly and are all size 10.5 so for me none fit a half size big and in my personal opinion none run a half size big but it seems that’s just my individual experience with retros.
Appreciate your knowledge on the sneaker game. Haven’t copped Js in a while so I’m not as sure when I get a pair that has minor differences from another. Especially when u consider the quality in the replicas and fakes on the market now being almost equal to the authentic and real ones.
And that’s why I’d rather pay resale from legitimate sites like FC than try my luck elsewhere like eBay for kicks I missed out on.
So it looks like it really depends on the individual and the shape of their foot when it comes to sneaker sizing. I just like a snug fit so my opinion on 6s are they run just a little big on the toe box. Thx again for your input!

Appreciate your knowledge on the sneaker game. Haven’t copped Js in a while so I’m not as sure when I get a pair that has minor differences from another. Especially when u consider the quality in the replicas and fakes on the market now being almost equal to the authentic and real ones.
And that’s why I’d rather pay resale from legitimate sites like FC than try my luck elsewhere like eBay for kicks I missed out on.
So it looks like it really depends on the individual and the shape of their foot when it comes to sneaker sizing. I just like a snug fit so my opinion on 6s are they run just a little big on the toe box. Thx again for your input!
Anytime man, glad to help out. Yeah you’re right, fakes are getting pretty good and can sometimes be hard to authenticate for most. So many different areas to look at to be able to tell one from another. eBay can definitely be a dangerous place to buy retros if you’re not sure on what to look for and even then there’s always the chance someone pulls a bait and switch. Thank god for PayPal and buyer protection. Enjoy those DMP’s bud.

Back
Top Bottom