Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

i know
cant find them for $110.00 in nyc
also jerseys too far for me
i just did the same for these and the black cat 6's at $100.00 each

i never bid on stock x before

As long you big you're fine. If some accepts it then they'll take the funds out of your account.

Next thing is they'll ask the seller to ship to their office to LC. Once things are good then they'll ship to your house

As long you big you're fine. If some accepts it then they'll take the funds out of your account.

Next thing is they'll ask the seller to ship to their office to LC. Once things are good then they'll ship to your house

I canceled all the bids I made

Nike.com on these on clearance this morning but of course my size is the only one that's not there

I canceled all the bids I made

Nike.com on these on clearance this morning but of course my size is the only one that's not there

You may be able to go the 1/2 size from your normal VI size. These seem to run a bit smaller than normal IMO.

You may be able to go the 1/2 size from your normal VI size. These seem to run a bit smaller than normal IMO.

I was thinking that but I didn't want to take a chance on it being too tight or too loose
If I can't find my size at a price like this I guess I'm not getting the shoe

Last edited:
^^I would try to find a store to try these on if possible. I'm normally an 11 wide. My son's 10.5 somehow fit perfect for me.

Mine came out to 147 on nike after tax..had to stop waiting around hoping to cop at 100 or less!

Nike has a generous return policy.

if i speak to a manager do you think i could get the same price at a nike store not a outlet store but a full inline nike store ?

i really wanted to use the 20% code i have to the discount
i know i can t use the code at a store

Nike has a generous return policy.

if i speak to a manager do you think i could get the same price at a nike store not a outlet store but a full inline nike store ?

i really wanted to use the 20% code i have to the discount
i know i can t use the code at a store
Order from Nike then exchange. I don't think that 20% stacks on the clearance code tho.

Mine came out to 147 on nike after tax..had to stop waiting around hoping to cop at 100 or less!
For some reason they added shipping. Last night it wasn't any shipping on my order. Time to order they start adding charges.
Hit them up on chat and get the shipping refunded.

Damn, that clearance store psychology got me. Walked in my local Clearance Store, not looking to cop anything but found the only one in store that happen to fit. They were %30 percent off retail (157 before taxes).

I know I could have got them cheaper but these were available in hand. Just picked up a pair for my kid too last week at FNL when they were at 149.

Last edited:
Damn, that clearance store psychology got me. Walked in my local Clearance Store, not looking to cop anything but found the only one in store that happen to fit. They were %30 percent off retail (157 before taxes).

I know I could have got them cheaper but these were available in hand. Just picked up a pair for my kid too last week at FNL when they were at 149.

They are a great 6- well worth the price- enjoy!

sending back to NDC for a 2nd time as these hit the clearance + 25% off.. i went from 239 to 171 to now 143 shipped.  probably go lower and send back to them again lol

Last edited:
sending back to NDC for a 2nd time as these hit the clearance + 25% off.. i went from 239 to 171 to now 143 shipped.  probably go lower and send back to them again lol

Have you ordered within the last 2 weeks? They can refund you the difference.

Back
Top Bottom