Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

Interesting strategy by nike, they did this with the true blue 3s as well. Lower the price across the board, then put it back to retail. This seems to be the 2nd shoe this has happened too.

Interesting strategy by nike, they did this with the true blue 3s as well. Lower the price across the board, then put it back to retail. This seems to be the 2nd shoe this has happened too.

I honestly never saw Nike lower the TB price.

For $134.98 you will love them [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i agree i got my pair this morning from sneaker at the same price

i didnt know how good the quality was well worth $135.00 but $225.00 for this shoe is crazy

Last edited:
i agree i got my pair this morning from sneaker at the same price

i didnt know how good the quality was well worth $135.00 but $225.00 for this shoe is crazy

The leather quality is very underrated on this shoe. That 225 was insane. Ironically if the initial price on these were 190, these probably would have sold out by now. Now people are eating for 160 and below on these.

The leather quality is very underrated on this shoe. That 225 was insane. Ironically if the initial price on these were 190, these probably would have sold out by now. Now people are eating for 160 and below on these.
im with you, the leather quality on these is actually dope.

Nah even at $190.00 not a sellout but they would have moved a little better

My 1st pair of 6's. Wasn't planning on getting these but I went ahead and got em from ndc for $130+. Definitely a nice shoe. I think it's a good balance between flashy and simplicity.

Got tgem today from Nike. Paid $145 all in. Inslected bith shoes closely. I am VERY happy with these. great shie all around. very glad i grabbed these. and now u can get em for $119+?!?! thats insane. do urself a favor and cop these. And let me knkw when i can get motorsports for $140 all in lol. thx

I bought the Gotta Shine shirt from finish line to go with mine. They have it on NDC now. The image has the same iridescent coloring as the shoe

Nice day in New York, decided to un-ds at work today. I love the lace tips on these, nice touch. I wish the lace lock had color on the jumpman and not just be grey.

I sort of agree in regards to difficult to match these with outfits. Can't go wrong with black pants though.
Black is the only way to go with these unless u have some non-traditional camo. These are some of the hardest shoes to execute a fit for but they look damn good when u finally decide to step out in them!

These look more and more awesome the more I see 'em. Might need to jump on one of these deals sooner than later!

Back
Top Bottom