Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

Do you guys think this is a good shoe to wear during the rain and snow?

Do you guys think this is a good shoe to wear during the rain and snow?

Definitely, 6s are pretty much like boots so I think these would hold up pretty well being mostly black. I would still try and dry the soles after wearing them in the rain to slow down yellowing.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I have been looking for someone to customize mine. Where is your boy and how much he charge u?

Search @sierato on IG. As far as price, you'll have to contact him for a consultation. It varies.

Scrolling on ebay and saw this shirt to match these 6s. Last one though. Size XL...my size.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shirt-to-ma...id=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&mehot=lo&sd=132136362771
DOPE!!!

I'm on the hunt for a couple of pcs for these joints...

Nice pick up 
nthat.gif

Bruh, If these magically appear back on NDC after the end of the month clearance sale I might react.

Just ordered from Oneness as well, $133 shipped, can't beat that. Forgot I had some money in my PayPal so I take it as an extra discount :lol:.

Really I think they are a touch smaller than the 2014's. it feels like my carmine and sport blues are a little longer than these and the pinnacles

Anyone need this F & F 30% discount pass? Expires tomorrow and only good in store at factory or clearance stores. Pm me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom