Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody want these, hop on CL, lots of mom & pops are letting you reserve.  Know there is a couple of spots in LA charging $260 to reserve your pair.
Sorry, $260 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Anybody want these, hop on CL, lots of mom & pops are letting you reserve.  Know there is a couple of spots in LA charging $260 to reserve your pair.
Sorry, $260 
laugh.gif
yeah i offered peeps 250 to have their pairs when my shipment comes in next week and people rather wait til release day to try

damn that midsole really killed it for me. The 2 navy's don't even look like they match smh.

Praying for Motorsport VI quality on these. Last few pics have taken me off the fence. Between these, Olympic Pippens, and Olympic 180s, the beginning of July is going to be murder.
laugh.gif

any early chi-town news shoot me a pm plz
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
trying to lock these up this weekend if possible my bday is on the 2nd & i need em early

sizing is pretty true on these? simliar to 4s and 12s .  In recent Nike bbball releases I am an 11.5, but in most recent Js, I can use an 11.  Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

sizing is pretty true on these? simliar to 4s and 12s .  In recent Nike bbball releases I am an 11.5, but in most recent Js, I can use an 11.  Any help would be appreciated.
I'm an 11.5 in Nike Basketball and go with an 11 in the 4s and 12s.  I should be getting my pair of these today so I can let you know.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

These or Obsidians?
nerd.gif

Luckily I don't have to choose, but if I had to, I would probably pick these only because I believe the re-sell price will be ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

These or Obsidians?
nerd.gif

Luckily I don't have to choose, but if I had to, I would probably pick these only because I believe the re-sell price will be ridiculous. 
I would get both but if i had to choose I'd buy these on the RD and the obsidians later on. you'll probably be able to find the obsidians later on in the $210-220 range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom