Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

Snipes still has sizes of course not mine :frown:

DF3567D0-5FAC-4F99-8FDD-BECF7C79BECD.png

Damn I always hop in the shower at the wrong damn time.

I hit on snipes and got email confirmation but... I'm still skeptical... I've never got anything from there and with my luck... but if I did hit, it will be the 1st W of the year for me...

I hit on snipes and got email confirmation but... I'm still skeptical... I've never got anything from there and with my luck... but if I did hit, it will be the 1st W of the year for me...
Same. Jumped on late, kept trying every half hour and finally got thru. Pairs sitting, no tax + free ship seems iffy

7A58407E-16E2-485B-9D05-B42507DA31C4.jpeg

Didn't care about the glow, I'm more disappointed these dont have 3M. That's what would've set rhem off for me. But oh well, shoutout to Jimmy Jazz raffles because i def struck out on Footsites and it seems SNKRS was a s--tshow today.

Wait a minute, these dont have 3m either?!

Oh hell no!... I'm good on these now

Nah, I'm just not a sucker who thinks consumers have no power in a 50/50 relationship. If you are happy paying extra the rest of your life for anything you want, I'll be happy to be your middleman and do all your shopping for a nominal fee of $50 per product. In between that, I'll keep trying to make change while amusing myself. Actions have consequences.

You’re definitely a sucker for harassing a customer service agent at the bottom that has no authority whatsoever when it comes to releases. If you weren’t such a clown you would reach out to corporate. You know they ones that actually handle consumer complaints? And how could you be a middle man for me when you can’t even get for yourself lmao 😂😂😂. I’ve never missed a release I wanted and I’ve never had to pay resell. Got 2 pair of these retail. Why? Because I’m not some lazy bum and I know how to put in the work to get what I want lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom