Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

JB is trolling with the OG VI colorways . They stamp the bold "NIKE" font on those "abstract" styles, but altered it for the Infrareds and Maroons. Wonder what they'll decide on for these.

Me, looking at the price of these
(ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵘʸ ᵗʷᵒ ᵖᵃⁱʳˢ)
1591827171341.png

Damn the prices are already steep. Within the next 5 years i feel most of us will be putting the finishing touches on Jordan’s. I know I will be done soon. My hit list looks like this
OG 2s
White cements 3s (new shape or better)
Fire Red 3
Military 4s
Carmines 6
Playoff 7s
Olympic 7s
Carndinal 7s
Playoff 8s
Bugs 8s
Taxi 12s
Cherry 12s
Playoffs 13s then I’m good.

Date is set, no heart break plz

Let's hope things normalize by this release date because we need it all across the board. I hope we can pick these up in stores by then because we've had to endure 2 closures of malls now with the most recent one being implemented this week.

I only get my shoes strictly by reservation app via Foot Locker Inc. companies. I normally luck out and get what I want with that process. But the app is useless during any closures because it's symbiotic with stores having to remain open for product availability. I dread going online on the morning of release days. And I damn sure as hell refuse to go to any resale route with their rape prices.

Remember grabbing these off display when they dropped with the CDP pack, it was the last pair in my size man i was happy af :lol:
NEED 2-3 pairs of these in Feb

the red was Durabuck, and I believe the white to be a mix of leather with a Durabuck heel .. if I remember correctly its been a pretty long time since I bought my pair in 91 at jc pennys lol

I *** love this bro, JC Penny's takes me back in time! Thanks for the answer brother.

The red part was Durabuck. I beat the **** out of the carmines until they turn fuzzy whites. The white part was smooth leather.

Back
Top Bottom