Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

It seems like the toe box is a bit more boxy on the men sizes compared the 2014s smh. Still going to cop though.

It seems like the toe box is a bit more boxy on the men sizes compared the 2014s smh. Still going to cop though.

The toe on these '21 pair look so much better than the steel toe boots style toe on the 2014s. See the pic below.

download (1).jpeg

These were horrid. Sold both of my pairs on SX as they were basically unwearable for me. I need to be able to wiggle my big toe when I wear sneakers (or my feet go to sleep) and that was an impossibility with these! The new retro looks better IMHO. 👍

The velcro preschool Little Flex™ sounds dope. I wish they had those for adults. Like those days you're in a rush and don't feel like dealing with the lace lock.

The toe on these '21 pair look so much better than the steel toe boots style toe on the 2014s. See the pic below.

download (1).jpeg

These were horrid. Sold both of my pairs on SX as they were basically unwearable for me. I need to be able to wiggle my big toe when I wear sneakers (or my feet go to sleep) and that was an impossibility with these! The new retro looks better IMHO. 👍

If you search 'Carmine' on SNKRS, these 2014's still show up lol. Do you ever get the feeling that alot of the times, Nike just doesn't care?😂🤣

Do they still do FCFS? Or in store raffles? I need these this time around.

I got time that day.

Those Carmines look better each time out. Notice how SNKRS doesn't have the Hi 85 Neutral Grey or the Carmines posted yet? They know what we want. They know exactly what they're doing.

I’m starting to dread not getting these, but it seems likely it’s gonna be that way. Not gonna pay resale for these if I take the L on SNKRS and elsewhere as usual. Gonna be a bummer.

AND you passed on the Infareds, which is utter insanity to me. I bought 3 pairs, and will double up on these. But the 6 is my second favorite model after the 11 so these are a must for me.

download (1).jpeg

I hope you're right. I was just going by this video at the 4:41 min mark.

AND you passed on the Infareds, which is utter insanity to me. I bought 3 pairs, and will double up on these. But the 6 is my second favorite model after the 11 so these are a must for me.
Infrareds just aren't as big of a deal to me as they are to a lot of people. Had the OGs in ninth grade but even way back then, they were never my favorites. These days, I don't wear a lot of (mostly) all-black shoes, so they were an easy pass in the sense I knew I just would never wear them much. I've been waiting for these instead.
But, I really don't have any interest in paying $300 for Carmines if I strike out at retail, which seems like a 50/50 proposition at best, the way things have been going. But hey, we'll see. Hopefully it all works out. And if it doesn't, I guess I could easily change my tune and just say eff it and buy them. I'm really trying to not get into the habit of accepting resale prices on every other release, though.

Back
Top Bottom