Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

forgot I had these.
og carmine.jpg

Really hoping these are coming back out because my 2014 pair is selling today. This last retro wasn’t the best :frown:

Really hoping these are coming back out because my 2014 pair is selling today. This last retro wasn’t the best :frown:
True. But, times have changed. Back then it was always having the newest Jordan or sneaker. Now it’s having the closest retro to the original. Mistakes in retros for example are the XI low i.e. in blk/red. OG never had elephant print and didn’t have a smoked grayish sole. But maybe since this is now what seems like a buyers market, a lot of corrections will be made across the board.

True. But, times have changed. Back then it was always having the newest Jordan or sneaker. Now it’s having the closest retro to the original. Mistakes in retros for example are the XI low i.e. in blk/red. OG never had elephant print and didn’t have a smoked grayish sole. But maybe since this is now what seems like a buyers market, a lot of corrections will be made across the board.

I actually liked the IE retro better than the OG

I actually liked the IE retro better than the OG
I still buy em, because I know they won’t change them. OG form brought back memories of being a broke college student fighting for a baseball scholarship lol. 1st retro I bought when my middle son was born. So they’ll never be disliked by me. And because they sell, I doubt they’ll change them.

I struck out on these horribly last two times these retro'd. I'm hoping the third times a charm for the 2021 pair!

Haven’t been keeping up with the thread but is there a release date yet?

Man reading the forums is kinda making me 2nd guess my decision to part with my DS pair of Carmines from 14'. I use to love them things but i never wore the 2nd pair and im too old to keep holding on to so many kicks. Decisions, Decisions

I forgot how :emoji_fire: these are :wow:. I own the cdp pair but haven’t worn them in years.

Can’t wait to have a fresh new pair with Nike Air on the back :nthat:.

I've been slowing own on Jordans the past year or so but these are must haves.

I didn't hit in 2014 and been waiting ever since.

In for 2 pair. 3 if they come with Nike Air on the heel, love 6s

I've been slowing own on Jordans the past year or so but these are must haves.

I didn't hit in 2014 and been waiting ever since.

In for 2 pair. 3 if they come with Nike Air on the heel, love 6s

Lol. They will come with Nike Air on the heel. No point in Jordan Brand right now to drop OG colors with jumpman back on the heel.

I guess too soon for sport blues with Nike Air.

Back
Top Bottom