Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Too bad these didn’t make the schedule this year. Need! Especially with NA.. almost grabbed the last ones aftermarket. But, never could drop the bread. Had a guaranteed pair on rd, but pickup was only a couple hours and I didn’t make it. Hoping infrared make a return w/ NA next year too.. flipped last one not long after blacks dropped.

Michael Jordan Dream Team.jpg
I have this card. I remember pulling it at the time it was higher value in Beckett than his base card (which was weird for the time). It was almost like an insert.

Im on the fence on both the fire red iv and carmine vi. Definitely leaning on coppin the carmines. But the fire red iv's just aren't my jam.

Need them. I don’t know about y’all but the og versions to me, are my all time favorite versions. I want OG 2’s. Made in Italy, OG materials and cut/shape. The 2 is the most underrated Jordan of all. They deserve a proper Nike Air rerelease with the “OG” treatment.
as long as these are accessible to cop, I’m in. Take my money.

Can’t wait

E55CA61A-1B5D-4260-A34B-C91323D4AFF2.jpeg
AE1E2B88-02B4-4B4A-AA21-158C3E181EA6.jpeg
52AA3DE8-3E5F-4690-8CD4-BFEE61E8C297.jpeg

They were a decent release except for 1 small thing and one HUGE problem. Small...color wasn't accurate. Carmine isn't that dark. Needs to be a shade lighter. HUGE...the stupid steel toe. Made wearing them very uncomfortable. I sold my 2 pair of DS shoes on SX late last year and don't regret it once. Shoes were just a bad retro. The CDP pair is better and that pair I still have and wear on occasion.

cant wait for this release... need 2 pairs at least... i had the cdp and sold them when i got the 2014 which are still DS... will sell those and cop 2 pairs of the new release... anyway heres a video of all 3 releases OG, CDP and 2014... not my video just saw it on youtube so sharing it here...

Back
Top Bottom