Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

So yes now I'm crazy happy to have these for $110 off the ticketed priced...
Lucky me right!!!

20190310_210939.jpg
20190310_211008.jpg
20190310_210921.jpg

Next to my Concords from the early drop last year...

20190310_211411.jpg
That's a nice come up fr....

Giving them a hair cut?

Lol...Nah no cut or trim for these bad boys. I figured I'd just let them be. Last least if they get something on them, it'll be easier to get off with more fur...

Like most the $250 was way to steep for me. And as they started to dry up on NDC I was having regrets of not get these for $250. Super glad I didn't tho as I stumbled upon these for the SUPER low low...

I other new has as anybody been following the news about Stock X and green NRG 6s... Seems that people were calling them fakes. But then other shoetubers chimed in with other colorways of the 6s bought from retailers and they were mad inconsistencies in the make.

Lol...Nah no cut or trim for these bad boys. I figured I'd just let them be. Last least if they get something on them, it'll be easier to get off with more fur...

Like most the $250 was way to steep for me. And as they started to dry up on NDC I was having regrets of not get these for $250. Super glad I didn't tho as I stumbled upon these for the SUPER low low...

I other new has as anybody been following the news about Stock X and green NRG 6s... Seems that people were calling them fakes. But then other shoetubers chimed in with other colorways of the 6s bought from retailers and they were mad inconsistencies in the make.

Where is this news at about StockX ?

By over charging on the shoe when the "competition" is offering it for less.

This release was weird and unique in that the MSRP of $200 on the sticker was lower than what Nike was selling it for. I think the quality of materials made it worth $200 but definitely not $250. Not sure what Nike was thinking by raising the retail price after the release pairs had already been labeled with the lower MSRP.

Do I realize that everyone that sells Nikes has to buy them from Nike?

A better question is do I care. At the end of the day I'm copping from whoever's has the lowest price. If resellers hadn't bought these then ever more would have data even longer and Nike or whoever the distributor is would have reduced prices.

Nike shot themselves in the foot on this release and it's pretty apparent.

Do I realize that everyone that sells Nikes has to buy them from Nike?

A better question is do I care. At the end of the day I'm copping from whoever's has the lowest price. If resellers hadn't bought these then ever more would have data even longer and Nike or whoever the distributor is would have reduced prices.

Nike shot themselves in the foot on this release and it's pretty apparent.
Nike sold all of them. Nike doesn't give a damn about resell prices.

lol at people still using the "But the MSRP was $200!" when every advertisement and listing said $250. You bought it for $250. You weren't aware of the $200 MSRP when you bought it. You bought it for $250. You agreed to that. Using the MSRP that you learned later as an excuse is hilarious. If they would have been limited and resell was $500, you would have been very happy with the purchase.

I'm sure Nike did eventually sell the pair I returned to them, but probably not for $250, which was a ridiculous price. Very happy to get mine for $200, which is what they should have been sold for in the first place.

lol at people still using the "But the MSRP was $200!" when every advertisement and listing said $250. You bought it for $250. You weren't aware of the $200 MSRP when you bought it. You bought it for $250. You agreed to that. Using the MSRP that you learned later as an excuse is hilarious. If they would have been limited and resell was $500, you would have been very happy with the purchase.

I think that’s what irritated people though-Nike labeled them with an MSRP of $200. I suppose Nike changed their minds right before release and sold them for $250 but still kept the old labels. I honestly can’t think of another case of this happening tbh.

Nike sold all of them. Nike doesn't give a damn about resell prices.

True but Nike’s own liberal return policy benefits resellers. They have a long time to return for full refund to Nike. I suppose this helps people cop at discount at the outlets though, since I highly doubt Nike send returns back to flagship stores or to other retail partners.

Back
Top Bottom