Air Jordan 6 Tinker

Some of you are headache inducing...

5DCF9B39-FCCA-40E3-A0D4-1FC3983FD575.jpeg

"It'll be the first ones"

"nah, itll prob be the 3rd ones"

TF are yall talking about??? Especially "the 3rd pair", really?

Air-Jordan-6-Tinker.png

None of the above pairs look like this. Everyones complaining about all the perforations. Only perforations I see are on the toe and the ankle. Speculation is cool but keep it based on reality.

If what was just posted is the Tinker.. looks like you should include yourself in "TF are yall talking about???" :lol:

Personally if its not the White and Black pair.. its pointless everything looks the same. And the Fruity Pebble pair looks like a whole new colorway lol. JB gonna TrollB.

Last edited:
If what was just posted is the Tinker.. looks like you should include yourself in "TF are yall talking about???" :lol:

Personally if its not the White and Black pair.. its pointless everything looks the same. And the Fruity Pebble pair looks like a whole new colorway lol. JB gonna TrollB.

I’m hoping that’s the case, another new colorway. They remind me of the 3s recently release.
I’m hoping that’s color is not infrared

Ill nailed it if its these

46062fb1-5b65-4f48-baa9-bf326ce91dec-png.2093243

If its those blue red joints
6357204b-6e5d-45c1-9ecf-08fa53eec259-png.2143010
I dont think any of us couldve called that. It's a 6... I dont get the Tinker moniker added to it, its a regular basic 6... except the lace lock is upside down... like whoa Tinker, relax bud, getting too crazy on us

The colorway is apparently based on an early sketch of the 6. Tinker had designed Air Trainer SC II beforehand, and this sketch was based on the Trainer's OG Navy & Infrared colorway:

Tinker.png

It could be a cool 1990 throwback. If it does have NikeAir on the back (WHICH IT SHOULD!) then I'm all in.

If these are indeed it.

Disappointing

Also that better not be the infrared color they are going to be using

Attachments

• F71EF276-F0AC-49F8-915D-11A841CA8EAB.png
    F71EF276-F0AC-49F8-915D-11A841CA8EAB.png
    1,014 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Is it just me, or does it look like there is no Jumpman or NA on the back?

I think by the time the 6’s came along, MJ and Tinker wanted to move on from having Nike Air on the back of the shoe. That’s why all of the colorway’s except the Carmine’s have the NA the same color as the rest of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom