Price: $190
Air-Jordan-6-Tinker-384664-104-Release-Date.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Tinker
Color: White/Infrared 23-Neutral Grey-White-Sail
Style Code: 384664-104
Release Date: November 2018
Price: $190
Air-Jordan-6-Tinker-384664-104-Release-Date.jpg
Honestly was intrigued by these. This really dont look like a real pair. If it may be, the glossy black midsole looks terrible. The infrared shade looks the same to me as the 2014. Lighting varies I know. And no to the infrared tongue. I usually just dont slam a shoe, but if this is whats coming its a big let down.

This color description says Infrared 23. The color description for the 2019 black Infrared just says Infrared.

If the Tinker 3 gets Nike Air and these don’t, they’re not even worth looking at.

Another clearer pic

Pass for me

Attachments

• 79113A57-4A48-4E36-88F7-A0CC52D60DC9.jpeg
    79113A57-4A48-4E36-88F7-A0CC52D60DC9.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 55
Yeah definitely a pass for me. Pretty much have no interest in these gimmicks JB releasing these days. All I need is OG’s.

I just dont see Tinker being that radical back then with thinking of making the tongue infrared. The super glossy midsole dont make sense either.

This color description says Infrared 23. The color description for the 2019 black Infrared just says Infrared.
In 2014, didnt the black infrared have the INFRARED 23 listed on the box? While the white infrared just said Infrared on the side.

In 2014, didnt the black infrared have the INFRARED 23 listed on the box? While the white infrared just said Infrared on the side.
Yes. But I think this time around is more deliberate since a pair dropping this year says Infrared 23 and next years doesn’t. I think in 2014, if they could back track, they would have had it(Infrared 23)on the white label too since it’s the same color.They also had different prices(I say that to speak to Jordan brand changing things between February 2014 and November 2014).

I doubt they’d use the same super pinkish Infrared again. The pinkish Infrared may be what they’ll call Infrared 23. Id want the 2019 to be less pink but still OG which was only a little pink depending on lighting.

This sketch seems to be where the whole "Hare" colorway stemmed from. With the blue it kind of has an olympic vibe going on, but it's a no for me as of now. But if there is NA on the back and better pictures come along... maybe.

Why does the first pic a have a blue lace lock while the new one has it in red?

They really are just throwing colors up in the air on classic models nowadays. Then trying to give us a reason to want with their gimmicks.

Back
Top Bottom