Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

Came in here to high five the 7 heads.

My last pair of 7's were the citrus'.

I gotta say.... its very interesting to me how they are willing to do injustice to the shape like on these. The shape just simply is not there for me. I'm glad they are starting to check the proper branding checkboxes... like celebrating the shoe box again.

But the shape. Just not there for me. We clown fakes for this stuff.

Do some sample runs, Jordan Brand. Figure it out.
We don't need a mass production on your first run.

The important things are important.

2021 has been a serious money saver so far. After these, the next pair that catches my attention is the lightning 4s, then pl black and red 1s, the midnight navy 6s, the cg cis, then the black and purple 13s. So, a lot of stuff is not worth my attention. Thank you JB! 😂😂😂

Came in here to high five the 7 heads.

My last pair of 7's were the citrus'.

I gotta say.... its very interesting to me how they are willing to do injustice to the shape like on these. The shape just simply is not there for me. I'm glad they are starting to check the proper branding checkboxes... like celebrating the shoe box again.

But the shape. Just not there for me. We clown fakes for this stuff.

Do some sample runs, Jordan Brand. Figure it out.
We don't need a mass production on your first run.

The important things are important.
This right here! We know you Check the Boards and we complain about the same Sneakers year in and out just fix it there nothing else that could bring back your real base customer. Stop impressing fairweather fans that will end up not spending money here in the coming years and fix it for your major OG heads that will collect until they die.

I’m not seeing the shape issues with this shoe I guess 🤷‍♂️

They don’t look any different to me than any other recent 7s. My biggest complaint with the 7s is the tongues are too short.

I’m not seeing the shape issues with this shoe I guess 🤷‍♂️

They don’t look any different to me than any other recent 7s. My biggest complaint with the 7s is the tongues are too short.

You blind asf or you a n00b that never had OG flint 7s. I mean, you can blatantly see the banana toe on the 21s curling up like iron sheik shoes 🤢🤮

Screenshot_20210505-093541_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20210505-093855_Brave.jpg

Yeah how long they've made the toe box and the banana shape is a turn off to me.

I sold my bordeauxs because of how bulky the toe box looked. The 7 used to be one of the slimmer Jordans. They need to re-remaster them.

Sucks everything has the lift-off toe these days. These are one of my favorite Js but I’m on the fence due to the dark suede, shape, and short tongue.

Haven't seen any early pairs of these floating around in my area. Wonder how much they'll be going for on release date if I don't hit on SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom