Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

These dropped while I was in middle school but they were elusive as hell. Think only one of mh friends were able to get a pair. Im passing but I know atleast 6 people who want these

#EverythingGetsRetroedEventually

I doubled up back in '06, and still have one pair DS. Didn't wear these much over the years.

I'm out.

Cosign on these > Cardinals. Back in '06 I purchased the Cardinals instead only because these sold out MAD QUICK. So I had to settle on the Cardinals instead. :lol:

Cardinals are cool, but these outshine them. Flints sold like hotcakes, and rightfully so. The sales don't lie. Straight fire. :emoji_fire:

63AD56D3-C8A8-46AB-A8B1-91812A5F2B9D.jpeg

Wore mine for a lil bit today...

Idk, some days I'd look at these and want them, other days, I'd be like pass. I'm likely not going to buy, but glad they're coming out for those who want them
Top Five Favorite VIIs of all-time and least favorite? Here’s mine sucka
Favorite
1) Olympic
2) Citrus
3) Hare
4) Playoff
5) Barcelona Days
Least
1) Doernbecher
2) Marvin the Martian
3) Reflections of a Chump
4) Pantone
5) Champagne

I would say most of us who were buying sneakers back in 2006 passed on these...just cuz they dropped the Cardinals on the same day!

Flint VIIs are super underrated.

They’re cool but definitely would’ve copped cardinals over them. Don’t remember these being that beloved and sought after but I guess that’s just me.

They wernt, these sat hard back in the day. I remember seeing these on eastbay for the low.

Back
Top Bottom