Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

The 11 the day before probably had a lot to do with it.

Probably influenced it for sure since its an XI and perfect for summer so I can see folks going that route instead. I was also surprised they didn't get botted to death like everything else. I think its great for those that wanted these!

These look nice. Depending on the lighting the gray can be seen differently.

I wasn’t made at the difference in the shades of gray in comparison to the OG.
And, this video makes me even more satisfied with the purchase.
They don’t mirror the OG shade 100% but they are closer than what’s been depicted in some other photos I’ve seen.
Can’t wait to get a better look when they arrive.

I remember getting the OG back in hs. Absolutely loved them but the grey was just too dark this time around. I know it’s nit picky but I’m glad these are still relatively available for those that wanna rock Em.
I wouldn’t say the change in grey is a nitpick. It’s a bit puzzling why JB would alter the grey on the retro in such a major way.

Yea I was bummed bc I loved this shoe as a youth. Beat em to the ground and was happy when they were slated for a re-release. But honestly these and the recent CG 3s were a let down for me personally. If they woulda used the same grey from the Shadow 2.0(gimmicky name imo) on these I woulda been all in and maybe doubled up. But again, I'm just happy these are "sitting" and available for those that could care less about how different the color is and wanna put them to the pavement.

Yea I was bummed bc I loved this shoe as a youth. Beat em to the ground and was happy when they were slated for a re-release. But honestly these and the recent CG 3s were a let down for me personally. If they woulda used the same grey from the Shadow 2.0(gimmicky name imo) on these I woulda been all in and maybe doubled up. But again, I'm just happy these are "sitting" and available for those that could care less about how different the color is and wanna put them to the pavement.
Not to derail the thread but the CG3s were an easy pass for me. When JB added that tumbled nubuck to the upper it really messed with the shoe for me. Some pairs in pics didn’t have the tumbled but when you saw that heavy tumble :sick: just terrible imo

for me the flint 7s aren’t as bad as those since I did cop a pair of these to see in hand lol

Not to derail the thread but the CG3s were an easy pass for me. When JB added that tumbled nubuck to the upper it really messed with the shoe for me. Some pairs in pics didn’t have the tumbled but when you saw that heavy tumble :sick: just terrible imo

for me the flint 7s aren’t as bad as those since I did cop a pair of these to see in hand lol
🤣🤣🤣 mine came with huge creases-wrinkles.

A trillion-dollar company can't even make shoes that cost them 20 dollars to manufacture correctly.

I have been charged with it as well, its only on select releases. What's annoying is if they do charge shipping its on release day but say the sneaker dont sell out then that following week they wont charge for shipping or at least thats how i saw they've done it in the past.

Yep thats how it seems. Just did a chat and they said i have to wait until they ship to request a refund

Mine shipped, so i can ask for a refund for the shipping and they would give me it no problem? I mean i only got charged $3 shipping but its still just the fact of the matter.

Yep that should work. Here's what the chat person said

"I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I do see that the item is eligible for the free FLX shipping. We will be able to refund you for it, but we would need to wait for the order to be shipped out. Once you receive the shipment confirmation email, let us know and we will be able to process the refund for shipping for you then"

Pair just arrived Most definitely the grey is way darker then the 06 pair we all know that ... I must say the suede is buttery in the craftsmanship is great as well no flaws what’s so ever. By the way little things matter to me I love the metallic silver lace tips thanks JB
543E4105-92C4-4B62-A58A-E048098387EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom