Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

99E6CA5C-04A2-47FB-9686-6159785B7105.jpeg
2631655E-555A-4292-9E89-0DCBBC5FCCB9.jpeg
Sheesh now I want another pair. :lol:

Last edited:
These are still on eBay for basically retail. One of my fave cw’s but they are a ***** to keep clean. May scoop another pair though

These are still on eBay for basically retail. One of my fave cw’s but they are a ***** to keep clean. May scoop another pair though

Maaan Jason Mark gets used on these the most for me. Hence why I have so many pairs. I love them. My 1st pair has begun phase 1 of becoming beaters.

I agree with all the above. These are very comfortable. VII's in general are a very comfortable shoe. I love the quality of these, they don't feel cheap and held up well so far. I'm getting a second pair because I want to wear them more and the eventual attraction of dirt to them that's hard to keep clean.

Word , I live in charlotte and house of hoops having some crazy pop up by the stadium and that traffic is a B especally when I work 8-5..
Might just take these and be happy.

How are you guys cleaning Hare’s by chance. I have some Air Skylon 2’s with felt material similar to Hare 7’s but thicker. They pick up dirt the same way however. Wore them in Vegas drunk and got a couple light dirt scuffs here and there

How are you guys cleaning Hare’s by chance. I have some Air Skylon 2’s with felt material similar to Hare 7’s but thicker. They pick up dirt the same way however. Wore them in Vegas drunk and got a couple light dirt scuffs here and there

Crep Protect or Jason Markk.

I wanna buy em so bad, I'm just scared of the cleaning.. wouldn't want to ruin a masterpiece

Back
Top Bottom