Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

Not bad.

20190620_174316.jpg

I’m trying to decide if I want to get these or the Drake/ raptor 4s. I’m on StockX going back and fourth

Not sure
Seems like the price didn't dip that much this week when most online pairs came in
You figure most if not all of the snkrs pairs are in hand
The thing is it looks like the price on these will either dip really slow or rise really slow lol
So it's a tough call
Don't think the price will fall that much in a couple of days

Not sure
Seems like the price didn't dip that much this week when most online pairs came in
You figure most if not all of the snkrs pairs are in hand
The thing is it looks like the price on these will either dip really slow or rise really slow lol
So it's a tough call
Don't think the price will fall that much in a couple of days
yeah i have a feeling these could possibly do like the clot 13's did. if i don't see much of difference by saturday i'll likely pull the trigger.

Yeah the price has basically been around the same before the release and after the release
At around $250ish for most sizes

Yeah the price has basically been around the same before the release and after the release
At around $250ish for most sizes

Not sure about other sizes, but my size has dipped $25 since drop. Not the greatest, but not bad at all if people were on the fence.

I got my pairs in from nike.com (USA) and from SOLEBOX. The nike.com had the QR code tag and the SOLEBOX had the regular tag. Very interesting. Quality on the SOLEBOX pair was way better than nike.com which had glue stains and a wonky midsole near the "peaks" design element.

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 10.29.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 10.29.13 PM.png Both legit... Nike / Jordan brand gotta get their production aligned.

Just checked my pair from patta.nl and I have regular tag without QR code

Back
Top Bottom