Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

Top 5 purchase for me so far this year.
IMG_20190622_155319_431.jpg

Its looks like youre wearing some weird high top sandals, and you were born flippers instead of toes like some kind of dolphin boy. This is precisely why i cant get down with this colorway lol
So dead. :rofl:

Icicle pair growing on me. Whenever that drops, I might be in.

You should try to grab a pair when there's an Ebay code around (maybe July 4th?)

Just don't wait too long and try to scoop in a year or two cuz I think prices will slowly keep climbing. Or skip these and go for the 2nd pair lol

Yeah. I’ll definitely try for the other pair if they come out too.

I also looked around local FB sneaker groups and no one has them for sale. At least not in my size.

be careful with fakes, I almost got scammed on ebay, I can see there is a couple of sellers whos selling fake Patta 7, good thing i was very careful and asked for more proof of purchase after I won the bid. The shape is so off but its close if you don't know what to look for to check if it is legit and surprisingly they even have those hang tag so be very careful buying on 3rd party resellers. I hope I can find a size 9.5 pair soon.

I saw some fakes on instagram and except the shape one thing that was straight giveaway was Reflection of Champion card in the box

Back
Top Bottom