Air Jordan 8 retro - Tinker - December 22, 2018

So are these still releasing next week? Ftl and fnl only has the 6s releasing on the 22nd

Just copped a pair off of eBay using the 15% off code.
Ebay.JPG

So are these still releasing next week? Ftl and fnl only has the 6s releasing on the 22nd
None of the stores around my way have any info on them releasing on the 22nd either. Just the 6s. I only see the release date on ndc.

...to clarify I meant that here in Chicago they're only dropping in fta from what I can tell. Not sure about other cities tho.

8s resell isn’t gonna be that high. The take flight 8s were more hype than these and were semi limited, but sat in a few spots.

8s resell isn’t gonna be that high. The take flight 8s were more hype than these and were semi limited, but sat in a few spots.
True, but for some reason I just thought these would be atleast @ retail on stockx before the drop. They're cheaper than the south beachs but they look so much better. These definitely my 2nd favorite 8's behind aquas. They had a bit of steam when pics came out. I feel like the concords may have took alot of that steam away. Good for me tho, lookin forward to a pair @ the disco :smokin

For some reason, folks just don’t like 8s that much. Even the older pairs from 2007 are still pretty affordable

Back
Top Bottom