AIR JORDAN 9 “GYM RED”: October 5th 2019

I hope the Gym Red color looks nice and not like the 2017 Gym Red 11s. The red isn’t a nice one, so a little iffy on these until they are in hand, I can’t really go off of pictures and video reviews.

Early look at ftl....these are gonna fly off the shelf....
IMG_20190925_191235440.jpg

These have grown on me hard, trying to resist copping though, this month has already been expensive.. and the rest of the year is gonna be worse!! Soooo much nice stuff dropping October/November/December i’m going for broke lol.

These are still an easy pass for me. The 9’s need to be redone badly, and even though I love white-red color blocking’s, these were poorly executed. Shoulda been like how the powder blue blocking is, and no patent.

Always a 9 fan. Can you imagine if he wore these in 1994? Would have had people going nuts imo. Still on the out but I like em.
I def agree these woulda been a classic OG colorway, woulda been amazing to see him play in these! Or the OG white/black 9s for that matter. Wish he woulda spent some time in the 9s when he came back because they’re a great shoe.

These gym reds might have been a pretty good away shoe while the white and blacks staying a home shoe. WHAT IF. Wearing Charcoal 9 winning #4. Should have happened that way.

I def agree these woulda been a classic OG colorway, woulda been amazing to see him play in these! Or the OG white/black 9s for that matter. Wish he woulda spent some time in the 9s when he came back because they’re a great shoe.
He did wear the cool greys a lot the last year for the Wizards.

Yeah. They looked horrible in the pictures but that WearTesters video made them look real good! I'm not sure I wanna pay full retail for them but they're now on my want list. Hope they get marked down like the UNC 9s! I've gotta wear my Kobe 9s again to determine whether to go a 1/2 size up or not.

I kinda want to wait for these to go on sale but 9s typically do well at retail unless it’s like a monstrosity. Might just scoop on release day and if a good deal comes up i’ll Return em. Snkrs app it is!

Back
Top Bottom