Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I know for a fact the Champs in Aventura is not getting these. I don't know who told you they were. These will be HOH only down here in Miami. Believe me or don't.

really want 2 of these one to dye blk & one to keep og.... hope it wont be a tough task...dont feel like jumping through any hoops...especially since no one likes em :lol:

i need to find OP & tell him to add poll to the top of the thread

Poll on dying these?

**** it. My pair is on lock so I don't even care who gets em or doesn't. Good luck to everyone tryna cop though.

Dudes, I been saying this for the longest... They will only be at select HOH (not all of them), Footactions, mom & pops stores, and Eastbay online! And they will have a limited amount of pairs....  This is not a GR..

Not getting them - Finishline stores or online, normal footlocker stores (they maybe on footlocker online), Champs wont get them.... From what i hear Nike.com wont even have them....

MENS SIZES ONLY

And now that the Thunder IV's are moved back that means alot of extra people will be on the hunt for a shoe thats already limited, so do your homework... Also keep in mind this is the last release before Thanksgiving, and where i'm from alot of dudes wilrl be looking for club fits for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving night...
Add niketowns to the list too but there gonna be like a quick strike release according to the manager of the HOH i go too.   If you plan on copping you better start game planning now!  

i work at a mom and pop store and we arent getting them... im so shmeated. we got the clothes and everything for them (not that i wear jordan clothing anyway) but i just assumed that they were a GR... nobody around here is getting them to my knowledge, guess i will have to try my luck online :stoneface:

i work at a mom and pop store and we arent getting them... im so shmeated. we got the clothes and everything for them (not that i wear jordan clothing anyway) but i just assumed that they were a GR... nobody around here is getting them to my knowledge, guess i will have to try my luck online
indifferent.gif
thats stupid why does JB mass produce gear for colorways that are gonna be limited?    dont they realize most of that clothing is not gonna sell?

First come first serve in Niketown LA
nerd.gif
, no Champs in Miami of all places, KC only got less than 24 pair (Galaxy Foam numbers like I said before) in the whole city and we have a HOH, 5 footlockers, 3 finishlines, 3 footactions, 2 Champs, and a mom & pops store that usually gets everything as a matter of fact most of these stores have gotten everything for the past 13 years since I started buying my own kicks..........

First come first serve in Niketown LA
nerd.gif
, no Champs in Miami of all places, KC only got less than 24 pair (Galaxy Foam numbers like I said before) in the whole city and we have a HOH, 5 footlockers, 3 finishlines, 3 footactions, 2 Champs, and a mom & pops store that usually gets everything as a matter of fact most of these stores have gotten everything for the past 13 years since I started buying my own kicks..........
you're trying way too hard to hype these up. A lot of the Nikes are doing first come first serve...no twitter RSVP. Even some of the hyperposites will get the RSVP treatment :/ It amazes me how people seem to think they have it all figured out when the only people who truly know are the Nike employees in charge of allocation. If the Champs, etc. don't have them, it could just mean that the Nikes have that many more. This will be a limited release but my personal opinion is that the demand will not be very high at all (could be wrong). With that galaxy zoom rookie dropping on the same day....it kinda reminds me of when the Yeezy jumped over the military IV as those 4s sat......

All this hype up until Saturday then we'll start seeing all the post that say "EASY COP, BACK TO SLEEP." :lol:
no rsvp = No hype around boston... riot police were called last time there were people lining up at niketown.....the rich residents arent having that again....good luck for those who were trying to get a pair..

First come first serve in Niketown LA :nerd: , no Champs in Miami of all places, KC only got less than 24 pair (Galaxy Foam numbers like I said before) in the whole city and we have a HOH, 5 footlockers, 3 finishlines, 3 footactions, 2 Champs, and a mom & pops store that usually gets everything as a matter of fact most of these stores have gotten everything for the past 13 years since I started buying my own kicks..........
yo kc u talking about kc sports like mom and pop kinda?

Back
Top Bottom