Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
My brother works at a small footaction in Albany, GA. Im pretty sure no one knows where that is but he told me they got a low stock also. For it to be limited im kind of suprised they got them anyway but hopefully hell be able to scoop my pair. I cant miss out like i did in 02 with no job and no money.

hoh and footaction exclusive from what it looks like :nerd: the hype on these are pretty big

Now that everyone can see what I was talking about when I said these are limited, my question is what type of release is this? It cant be a quick strike cause we have known about them for the longest, it cant be limited cause almost every store has gear to go with them but only a few stores actually got the shoe... Should we call this a limited GR? And with all the kicks coming out on top of each other, should we expect this for upcoming kicks from JB?

If you look at 2013 they are dropping at least 3 or 4 different retros in the same month... for instance January has the V's, I's, and XIII's. Now I know every now and then they might throw a QS of something in the mix, but they usually stick to the same numbered retro for a few months in different colors, but 3 totally diff retros in one single month that is not in the holiday season....

Apparently, months ago, I put my name/info on a list at a local spot.to cop these.
They called today...also locked my cool greys down.
may try to sweet talk this nice, bigboneded, wholesome woman at the store to see if a can scoop early :D
If u in nashville, I know a few spots that will have a good run of pairs.

Outta luck on these. None of my local spots gettin them. Might try online but never goes thru for me. Oh well. Maybe 2 pairs of IV's instead.

Anyone recently get a pair of 02's? Want to see if you experienced any problems.

how do these fit?

The reason why i ask is becuase it has an inner sock linner like the foamposite and flightposites, which tend to pinch my toes from time to time due to the fact that i went with my true size.

checked a cpl malls around the way and only the footactions are getting them...but they are talking about raffles potentially...HOH getting too

these ended up being a QS..... just like the Thunders but a bit less limited.... Not the greatest quality but what can you really ask for these days.

how do these fit?

The reason why i ask is becuase it has an inner sock linner like the foamposite and flightposites, which tend to pinch my toes from time to time due to the fact that i went with my true size.
They run small... get a half size bigger..

I'm glad nobody answered it
im GLAD youre on your WAY OUT THE DOOR FAM. SEND GOD MY REGARDS. make sure you leave me ur nt password in ur will, ill def put it to good use LOSER
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom