Air Jordan 9 boot NRG - $225 - December 6th, 2017

Olives look fire. Only copping on a deep discount tho lol. Wear them during the snow

I need comparison pics to the sneakers. They look so damn similar besides the sole. I'm actually considering these if the price is right.

What is retail ? I had the retro olive back in 2002. Couldn't cop the recent retro that's just came out. Will get both pairs if they don't sell I'm copping at the outlets. Jordan boots don't move units.

What is retail ? I had the retro olive back in 2002. Couldn't cop the recent retro that's just came out. Will get both pairs if they don't sell I'm copping at the outlets. Jordan boots don't move units.

Didn't read title.....$190!!!!!
Jordan brand is funny as hell. holla at me when y'all see these for like $40-60 bucks at the outlets or Marshalls. Lmao. Jordan boots don't move units.

air-jordan-9-boot-multicolor-teal-purple-orange-01-696x457.png
air-jordan-9-boot-multicolor-teal-purple-orange.png
air-jordan-9-boot-olive-5.png
air-jordan-9-boot-olive-6.png
air-jordan-9-boot-olive-3.png
air-jordan-9-boot-olive-4.png
air-jordan-9-boot-olive-7.png

I actually really want these but that’s Nrg tag leads me to believe I won’t even see these in person.

Still remember those AJ6 boots back in 2002, dudes straight spit on them trash. Now JB trying to feed on them kids with the NRG label. :lol:

Nike Research Group

lmao, what research they did/ It gets cold in the winter so our athletes need boots?

I like the shoes and the OG retro box they come in , but i don't like the price. i'll wait till spring/summer hits and cop them for the low low.

On discout, yes...which means that I wear them next winter season, which is fine cause I just bought some Timbs last week.

I like these conceptually, but they'll need to make some invisible changes to the sole of the IX (outside of enhanced tread obviously) for me to bite.

Full length zoom units, phylon midsoles, lunar drop-in; something :lol:

Like mentioned though, that NRG tag could mean that this whole release is an illusion anyway.

lmao, what research they did/ It gets cold in the winter so our athletes need boots?

I like the shoes and the OG retro box they come in , but i don't like the price. i'll wait till spring/summer hits and cop them for the low low.

I don’t doubt that Nike has serious research facilities but, to be be honest, NRG tags are pretty much simply branding to differentiate and sell the shoes.

These are me all day.

Not givin em 190 tho.

Im guessing these will be overlooked with all the other shoes releasing.

When saw those jordan 11 heiress going for $220 retail a GS version I'm like man jordand brand is bugging. I don't even buy Jordans no more cause they charge crazy high MSRP prices for low quality kicks. F out here not falling for that finesse.

Back
Top Bottom