AIR JORDAN BLACK ROYAL I's(catalog pics)

I think its confirmed that its GS only. I remember seeing a post that was saying any retros that will drop this year will gonna be GS only.

Originally Posted by gime2purr

Count me in,I passed on these for the black/reds in '01....on clearence for like 50 bucks

I passed on these for the true blue 3s.
tired.gif
, i regret it still to thisday.

even if they do release in mens they probably gonna have nubuck on 'em like the New Love's, i know JB is gonna do something like that

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I'm scared that's a WMNS only launch calendar...cause that Classique (unfortunately) is for women only.

The black/blue 1's were actually my first Jordan...since I never could get anything over $50, but finally scrounged together $80 for these.

Oct 6th, 2001...

Would certainly welcome a new pair.
happy.gif

Mine Too Billy Hoyle!!!
pimp.gif

I've seen pics of some Bred Highs over at ISS with a strap similar to vandals
smh.gif
It's ISS though they can't be trusted

They look alright if they ain't coming out for mens i'll get it for my girl or something.

I believe that Vivid Blue is a baby blue-%@% type color

so I dont think its going to be the 2001 retro's being Re-Retro'd

the post is misleading and why are you people still thinking its "royal" blue when it clearly says "vivid" blue!?! sometimes...people areso desperate that logic goes by the way side.

Last time I checked VIVID blue meant this...

vivid-blue-nike-air-max-90-3.jpg

Im with you guys in wanting a ROYAL blue AJ1 but come on...

AND...$85 for a GS shoe...what a day we live in

I just wore my 2001's for the 3rd time since I got them. Looks like I can wear them more often now...

word? they look dark blue to me. im pickin these up. now for the sample pictures to be leaked.

Back
Top Bottom