Air Jordan Chicago X, Stealth X, Cement IV Sample Details,DB IV? in text and Info Vol. JB 2012

City Series would be a good concept if they could actually limit shoes going to certain regions.

Looks Like 2012 will be a good year as long as they don't mess up the IV & X's like they did with the VI a couple years back with the numerous terrible colorways.I don't even look at the VI the same anymore after that year.jb please stick with the og colorways!!

Looks Like 2012 will be a good year as long as they don't mess up the IV & X's like they did with the VI a couple years back with the numerous terrible colorways.I don't even look at the VI the same anymore after that year.jb please stick with the og colorways!!

And I know some people are gonna hate me for saying this but now my top 3 most anticipated releases for 2011 are
1)Doernbecher IV
2)Concords
3)black cements
Yeah I know we still haven't even seen pics of the db's,but I love the concept & I'm always excited to see what they come up with next.one of the newer if u wanta call it colorways of jordans I can actually appreciate.
And didn't know there was ever rumors of cements not having leather.nubuck or suede would've made it an easy pass.& even though we all know it,let's cross our fingers they don't throw blue soles on the Concords!

And I know some people are gonna hate me for saying this but now my top 3 most anticipated releases for 2011 are
1)Doernbecher IV
2)Concords
3)black cements
Yeah I know we still haven't even seen pics of the db's,but I love the concept & I'm always excited to see what they come up with next.one of the newer if u wanta call it colorways of jordans I can actually appreciate.
And didn't know there was ever rumors of cements not having leather.nubuck or suede would've made it an easy pass.& even though we all know it,let's cross our fingers they don't throw blue soles on the Concords!

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

City Series is Quite possible

Oh man, gimme those New York X's or some OG Steel X's and both with NO NUMBER stitched on them PLEASE.I will strongly consider copping a back-up pair of BCIII with leather. But, you can keep that suede nubuck GAHBAGE

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

City Series is Quite possible

Oh man, gimme those New York X's or some OG Steel X's and both with NO NUMBER stitched on them PLEASE.I will strongly consider copping a back-up pair of BCIII with leather. But, you can keep that suede nubuck GAHBAGE

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

1)Doernbecher IV
2)Concords
3)black cements

OG's had a slightly blue tinted sole, let's hope they don't OD on it

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

1)Doernbecher IV
2)Concords
3)black cements

OG's had a slightly blue tinted sole, let's hope they don't OD on it

Back
Top Bottom