Air Jordan collection site Jordan.com

babyjs23

Staff member
EBBFD7A7-7E00-461F-BB9C-9975BA73E08E.jpeg

3F4C3F90-3FDB-4B9E-8E5C-ECF2CC0F717D.jpeg

http://www.jordan.com/collection/

We are sourcing Air Jordans for this landmark catalogue. If you have an Air Jordan V, help us fill in the gaps.

Contribute

Pretty dope they are getting the community involved to help. No reason we can't have a complete resource of every numbered Jordan CW that's ever released.

one suggestion i would give you is remove 2017.. since this is a crowd sourcing endeavor, da ambition is to live as long as JB does.

I wanna see those OG Ninjas showing their heat. Them dudes hide real well with them heat in their houses. :pimp::lol:

Remember when air Jordan.com was supposed to get an upgrade. They kept on saying coming soon. But it never happened. 2010 I think. Anyway that site originally had more than this new one in my opinion. I'm not quite sure why they decided to do this concept now. What bothers me is they have always been able to do this. They cant even put pics of all their OG releases. You would think Nike would have all the resources available to create the ultimate Jordan encyclopedia on their own website. Just doesn't sit right...? But being someone that likes to draw, the tinker sketches are cool af. Some are in the Driven from within book. Didn't know the XI low was maybe gonna be called the 11.5. From what I understand, we can throw pics of our OGs or past releases at them and they put them on the site. Cool idea, but are they that desperate to get pics of past releases?

Remember when air Jordan.com was supposed to get an upgrade. They kept on saying coming soon. But it never happened. 2010 I think. Anyway that site originally had more than this new one in my opinion. I'm not quite sure why they decided to do this concept now. What bothers me is they have always been able to do this. They cant even put pics of all their OG releases. You would think Nike would have all the resources available to create the ultimate Jordan encyclopedia on their own website. Just doesn't sit right...? But being someone that likes to draw, the tinker sketches are cool af. Some are in the Driven from within book. Didn't know the XI low was maybe gonna be called the 11.5. From what I understand, we can throw pics of our OGs or past releases at them and they put them on the site. Cool idea, but are they that desperate to get pics of past releases?

Honestly, it probably comes down to money-if Nike can crowdsource pics of old releases/retros, they don't have to pay people (or use their own employees time) to do it themselves. Not only that but I don't think all the shoes Nike has are even in the best condition to be photographed. I recall someone on NT sending their DS, 1985 OG Storm Blue AJ1s to Nike so they could use them as a reference point for the 2016 retro.

Makes sense they do this now. The current younger consumer has little to no connection to the history of JB. This is JB's way of trying to bridge the gap. Nike at the moment really doesn't have all the resources available, sales aren't as good as they expected and there are changes all around at the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom