Air Jordan Countdown Packs Hare Jordan VII

Quote:
well they are definately not as limited as the dmp because we were allocated packs where i work and we didnt recieve dmp or bmp.

This is good news for everyone.

If stores that didn't get the DMP and Old Love/New Love are being allocated packages, then they will be fairly widely available.

i hope the white infareds vi's info is confirmed
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

theyre just the pics on the retro cards...just indicating what model is being released....
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Quote:
White/Grey-Red OG VII
Black/Red XVI
:wink:
wink.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

^so who's brave enough to give NT the view of what we've been waiting for?
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

thanks PO. i heard through my wire. that there will be some GR OG VI's this year. maybe one or two.

oh man i would love to double up on some carmines and OG 17's,being that the carmine and the white and blue 17's are my fav's.
these packs will be good for OG heads because better retro's and OG models will go down in price because of the retro ala the OLY 7's. i can see myself buying white and blue and white and red 17's for about 3 bills.

PO pm'ed.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Quote:
well they are definately not as limited as the dmp because we were allocated packs where i work and we didnt recieve dmp or bmp. So they should be alot easier to get than the DMP was....

Nike's allocation stategy for the place you work may have change...that doesn't mean that these won't be limited as the DMP...

Some of the packs will be available in slightly larger quantities than the DMP, some slightly smaller, some appx the same...

Just, don't expect GR by any stretch of the imagination...

These will be in a very limited amounts of stores nationwide...

JM

"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

looks good!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

12/11 is the only pack I'm really worried about and maybe 14/9, 17/6 and 16/7. I don't need the rest. :wink:
wink.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

i wanted carmines, but white infareds will do also, can't wait for those and the hares
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

these packs are going to be the worst buying experience for jb fans yet. the hype is going to make a high price tag go to new heights. should have dropped all these classics individually. >:
mad.gif

Thanx PO . JJ its still gonna be the the carmines. So dont worry, you'll be getting your grails.
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I'd get the "Hares" since I had and loved the originals, but a) I have no interest in paying for another pair of XVIs, and b) assuming they're still using the same pattern, the shape of the Retro VIIs is so off it's pathetic.

I can't be the only Jordanhead who finds this whole pack concept insulting.

I cant wait for the suprises!!!!!!!!
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I just think the whole "adding to 23" thing is silly, especially with the high/low numbers. Most people who'd want the IIs or IIIs or IVs probably don't want to buy XIXs, XXs or XXIs. Why not skip the whole remedial math thing and produce packs that go TOGETHER? Even with just two shoes to a set, it wouldn't be THAT hard:

Slam Dunk Champion pack with IIs and IIIs
Mars Blackmon pack with IVs and Vs (or Vs and VIs)
Bugs Bunny pack with VIIs and VIIIs
Last Shot pack with VIIIs and XVIs
Retirement Pack with IXs and Xs
Jazz Pack with XIIs and XIIIs
Space Jam pack with IXs and XIs

That's just stuff off the top of my head, of course. I know it's never going to happen, but I wish Jordan retros (and retro shoes in general) would be released in a way that respected their historical significance. CONTEXT is everything--otherwise everything may as well just come back out at once. That's what kills me about all the "fusion" and ".5" stuff, it just dilutes the original message, and generally destroys TWO designs in the process. I don't know why Tinker lets this stuff happen.

Quote:
Most people who'd want the IIs or IIIs or IVs probably don't want to buy XIXs, XXs or XXIs

And you think this is news to the Brand? Instead of putting III's and IV's together and you purchasing one pack, they'll separate them and make you buy two packs to get what you want... more money for them.

I was hoping for black infrareds, but white infrareds will do
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Quote:
I was hoping for black infrareds, but white infrareds will do

Not happening...

Carmine VI's...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom