Air Jordan Countdown Packs Hare Jordan VII

JM, PO, any word or hints on the III's and IV's ?
<!-----<span style="color:#990000;font-family:helvetica;font-size:xx-​
<!-----MI<!-----<span style="color:#990000;font-family:helvetica;font-size:xx-large;">T[/u]<!-----[/center][/u]

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

sweet. i missed out on the 16's. i need me a pair. i'm actually glad JB is releasing colors we want (sucks for the black infared)
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

The II & XXI pack is an easy pass only cause I got both DS.
The other 2 are a definate GO!
Hares, white/infrareds & black XVI's have all BEEN on my wish list.
Thanx for the pics.
The World Is Mine

hares :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

For the last time , Carmines not White / Infared are in the VI / XVII
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I passed on the OG carmine VI.
If a GR white/infrared VI or a White/Sport Blue VI surfaces...
I'll have no problem passing on the carmine VI again this time around.

FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Carmines will work..any og VI's will be super nice to me. Even though i don't remember people rockin those back in the dizzay. Only black and wht/infras.

...didn't people vote on carmines?
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

^Agreed Don Juan...too much variance there old school v. new school. The 20's are awful. 3's are my personal favorite. I'd be looking to split the pack if anything.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

I love the XX especially the stealth

Quote:
I'd like a pair of blk IIIs but'd never step foot in a pair XX's.

word yo... never liked the 20's

Quote:
^Agreed Don Juan...too much variance there old school v. new school. The 20's are awful. 3's are my personal favorite. I'd be looking to split the pack if anything.

co sign.. yo....

and.....

Quote:
I love the XX especially the stealth
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

The Carmines are one of my favorite OG colorways besides the Grape V's and the September Blue VI's. Definate cop with those in the packs. And the Hare VII's are fire too. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

i think im in the minority but i LOVE the xvii not as much as hares though but im not even gonna get my hopes up i know the hares will be garbage
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

the hares are confirmed? i was hoping for the bordeaux
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

lol. Fresh I still have mine but if the price is right PM me

I think da white infrareds are fast becomin da most disrespected jordan on da retro card.

I think literally everything that's been on da retrocard has released except those....
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Hares and Carimes ftw!...and I dont mind the others that are coming with them! Woo! I win twice.

But I will have to buy a double of something...I want that Retro II, and hopefully a double in something else will get me that II in a trade or something. I mean, I have the XXIs, got them a year ago too =/. In the situation of the Retro 2s, I'd rather have the newest than the latest one. Simply how it is.

I just thinking about this right now...Hares and Carmines (PLUS) in 1 year! Within 2 months! Crazy.

From SLAM Ed:
just think the whole "adding to 23" thing is silly, especially with the high/low numbers. Most people who'd want the IIs or IIIs or IVs probably don't want to buy XIXs, XXs or XXIs. Why not skip the whole remedial math thing and produce packs that go TOGETHER? Even with just two shoes to a set, it wouldn't be THAT hard:

Slam Dunk Champion pack with IIs and IIIs
Mars Blackmon pack with IVs and Vs (or Vs and VIs)
Bugs Bunny pack with VIIs and VIIIs
Last Shot pack with VIIIs and XVIs
Retirement Pack with IXs and Xs
Jazz Pack with XIIs and XIIIs
Space Jam pack with IXs and XIs

That's just stuff off the top of my head, of course. I know it's never going to happen, but I wish Jordan retros (and retro shoes in general) would be released in a way that respected their historical significance. CONTEXT is everything--otherwise everything may as well just come back out at once. That's what kills me about all the "fusion" and ".5" stuff, it just dilutes the original message, and generally destroys TWO designs in the process. I don't know why Tinker lets this stuff happen."

Give this guy a job at Jordan Brand, that's a fun, creative, marketable and brilliant idea that requires innovation and actually thinking, pulling 11 packs out of your @#%$ that add to 23 doesn't even require an elementary diploma, what kind of education is Jordan Brand looking for or serving up over there, geeze. They could play all of their old commercial, save a ton of money marketing and advertsing for the packs by reusing the commercials to bring back the hype, thrill and excitement of the older days, and yesssss I am a marketing major haha

Quote:
I think da white infrareds are fast becomin da most disrespected jordan on da retro card.
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

I'm more than pumped about the white infrareds, but the 21s already retro'ing?
PSU's Return to its Glory Days.

Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!

Back
Top Bottom