Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I'm trying real hard to like the Vs... Real hard... it's not going anywhere. Need more pictures plz.

Wow the raging bulls 3m look identical to the fear 5's in this picture

celebrity-feet-pharrell-air-jordan-v-3m-1.jpg

not even in the slightest fam

The very first picture of the V's looked like a really sleek dark-army/olive color with a jet black tongue but now these look like the olive from geese diarrhea. So disappointed... 
mean.gif

i saw some V on instagram from kicksordie. on the bottom sole it had a blue jumpman. i've heard that it was a jb defect so they jacked the price up. crazy if you ask me....

i saw some V on instagram from kicksordie. on the bottom sole it had a blue jumpman. i've heard that it was a jb defect so they jacked the price up. crazy if you ask me....
is the laney jumpman on the bottom blue or yellow ?> might be from that

kicksordie sells fakes

those v's you saw were bang bang oreo's with a blue jumpman on the bottom

Am I the only one that feels like the 4s out of place? This whole pack would have been a lot better if the colorways were more like the undefeated 4s.

Seems like i'm going against the grain here...But I think the whole pack is dope.

FINALLY, a non OG colorway that actually makes some kinda sense as far as the theme. The fear that Jordan gave his opponents? Using dark colors and even "blood" splatter?? I can wrap my head around that.

Individually, I like the III's the most (which seems to REALLY go against what people in this thread have said so far).

Then IV's

Then V's.

I'd like the V's more if I didn't already have the Olive V's, which, to me, are too similar to these "Fear V's". I'm also skeptical that whatever material they used on the V is as nice in real life as it MIGHT be according to the pics.

I'm a suede (or either of the bucks)>>>leather anyway. I'm hearing that the III's are more adn are more limited? I don't care...we'll all be dropping $170 on Mikes soon anyway.

...can't front though, if I can afford the whole pack...best believe thekid is coppin the whole pack.

Seems like i'm going against the grain here...But I think the whole pack is dope.

FINALLY, a non OG colorway that actually makes some kinda sense as far as the theme. The fear that Jordan gave his opponents? Using dark colors and even "blood" splatter?? I can wrap my head around that.

Individually, I like the III's the most (which seems to REALLY go against what people in this thread have said so far).

Then IV's

Then V's.

I'd like the V's more if I didn't already have the Olive V's, which, to me, are too similar to these "Fear V's". I'm also skeptical that whatever material they used on the V is as nice in real life as it MIGHT be according to the pics.

I'm a suede (or either of the bucks)>>>leather anyway. I'm hearing that the III's are more adn are more limited? I don't care...we'll all be dropping $170 on Mikes soon anyway.

...can't front though, if I can afford the whole pack...best believe thekid is coppin the whole pack.
Some people might fear oreo cookies so i guess you could say the 3s and 4s are part of a fear pack

I just wished the tongue on the V's would of stayed black. Now I'm leaning towards getting the Gr. Glow IV's instead.

I like the IVs more than anything else in the pack right now :lol: I had a sudden change of heart over these and think they are the best of the pack

I like the IVs more than anything else in the pack right now
laugh.gif
I had a sudden change of heart over these and think they are the best of the pack
I feel you on that. I've been waiting for them ever since pictures surfaced.

Probably why the 3's and 5's doesn't have many pictures is because of marketing strategy? Trying to hype it up.

Back
Top Bottom