Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I just copped the fear 5's online for over retail. A little too over. But F it, I wanted them that bad, plus I just sold something in comparable price so it evens out. These seem like they are becoming the harder to get pair out of the pack.

How are yall still gettin shoes online anyway!?!?! I done spent so much money on bots that never worked. Someone enlighten me on the trick

Its funny how tastes changes...that olive colorway

Was loathed on everything... Now its loved.

Well people's love for the color olive doesn't matter quite matter in this case being that this is Sequoia. The only thing these have in common with the Olive's is that they're both green.

I know this might be a really stupid question but I'm going to ask anyway. Fear IVs or Green Glow IVs? (hides out waiting for incoming fire)

Too keep it funky these are da 3m raging bulls

& olive V's combined from a few years ago.
haha you're right, I like these because it reminds me of those 2, those Vs doesnt look that bad with yellowed soles (probably the same with these)

& the black netting is a plus to me

black netting! 
tongue.gif
 dope af

need more pics ... possibly on feet?
ok am I bugging out? The pair I saw Fat Joe rocking had a black tongue but the pair in this pic has a green tongue with black lining. The original pics I saw had a black tongue also. I kinda was feeling how the black created contrast and made the jumpman pop. Nike always messing a good thing. 

ok am I bugging out? The pair I saw Fat Joe rocking had a black tongue but the pair in this pic has a green tongue with black lining. The original pics I saw had a black tongue also. I kinda was feeling how the black created contrast and made the jumpman pop. Nike always messing a good thing. 
The tongue is like a 3M material it neither black nor green

Man honestly these are trash to me and then you got Nike sayin these aren't dropping online to try n create hype for shoes that don't deserve it. 

Back
Top Bottom