Air Jordan I (1) High “Future Sole" - Friends & Family (Via SneakerFiles)

Via SneakerFiles

air-jordan-i-1-high-future-sole-friends-family-1.jpg

As most of you can remember, Nike held their annual Future Sole competition last year, and we now have a first look at an Air Jordan 1 Highmade exclusively for "friends and family" who were involved in makingthe program a great success. Only 55 pairs of this Air Jordan 1 wereproduced, so the rarity of each pair makes it special. Though at firstlook the sneaker may look simple, the entire cream portion of the upperis 3M, which reflects light. The rest of the sneaker includes a redoutsole, black inner lining, white swoosh, black laces, and the FutureSole logo on the rear. Be sure to check out the detailed pictures afterthe jump because that's probably as close as you will get to these sneakers. Via HB.

air-jordan-i-1-high-future-sole-friends-family-2.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-high-future-sole-friends-family-3.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-high-future-sole-friends-family-5.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-high-future-sole-friends-family-6.jpg

Tough for a light based color shoe to look so nice with black laces, but this shoe pulls it off, the motor sports just cant do it.

SICK...
pimp.gif

these are specially made for ISS right?(or some people on there)
similar to the sole collector dunks ive seen like only 500 pairs made or some +*+@...

ahh well...if they released id get em

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

your pretty late, but they still nice.

Just to be clear - the sneakers might have been posted, but these specific pictures have never been posted on NT (to the best of my knowledge). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

They was posted like 2 weeks ago in this forum, these was made for I$$

I believe these sneakers have no relation whatsoever with ISS Forums. They were made for Friends & Family of the Future Sole Competion. Only 55 pairs were produced.

Pass
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

the jordan 1 is officially the most played out sneaker since the air force 1.....i don't think i could go near a pair of 1s anymore

there are so many different jordan 1's released in the past 3 years

that if there was no silly crap on the side of the shoe

these would be no different and either sitting in an outlet somewhere or sitting in footlocker getting yellow 
no one would think twice of this colorway

These are quite nice actually

I know it goes agaisnt the grain saying that, but i quite like these

Back
Top Bottom