Air Jordan I Retro High Doernbecher (11/14/2008)

People hated on the AJ II's last year and they sold out in minutes, and as much hate that is surrounding the I's, they will sell out in minutes aswell. You guys have to remember a kid made these, not an actually designer, and let's be honest, compared to some of the lack of creativity that JB has,it's actually pretty decent. Regardless of anything it's going towards a worthy cause, and that's what you have to remember in the end. I sure allof us wish we were in Tony's shoes and had the opportunity to design a shoe, the thing is he had to go thru alot medically to be afforded the opportunity,so don't be so quick to judge and belittle his accomplishment!

i dont know if i am the only one but to me it looks more like a pair of dunks with that design on it. designs like these on Js just kills it IMO.

id buy em..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

People hated on the AJ II's last year and they sold out in minutes, and as much hate that is surrounding the I's, they will sell out in minutes as well. You guys have to remember a kid made these, not an actually designer, and let's be honest, compared to some of the lack of creativity that JB has, it's actually pretty decent. Regardless of anything it's going towards a worthy cause, and that's what you have to remember in the end. I sure all of us wish we were in Tony's shoes and had the opportunity to design a shoe, the thing is he had to go thru alot medically to be afforded the opportunity, so don't be so quick to judge and belittle his accomplishment!

Couldnt say it any better . Thats why Im for it 110% ... from the story the shoes tell , that kid has came al ong way , so why not buy a pair .

i want these in my life sooo bad.. too bad we're not getting tha box with it, would've just as rare as tha shoes.. lol is it limited to 1 pair peraccount?

im not really a big fan of the 1s
and i generally hate when theres pictures on the side of shoes (alphas, omegas).

but somehow i like these, i think its mostly the gradient coloring, they look nice. not sure i could ever wear them though, but i might get anyway.

Back
Top Bottom