Air Jordan I Royal legit check: INSOLES

the AJ I Royal that I bought came w/ a different Nike air logo placement on the Rt foot. normal or error? Thx 1st pics are my kicks - 2nd pic is the stock photo
Could be a mistake. Where did u buy them from?

the AJ I Royal that I bought came w/ a different Nike air logo placement on the Rt foot. normal or error? Thx 1st pics are my kicks - 2nd pic is the stock photo
They are supposed to be opposite. But a few dudes in the Royals thread got them from legit retailers with them facing the same way like yours. I wouldn't sweat it if that's the only bad sign. Plus, even GM manufacturers go out of their way to make sure they are facing the right directions. If anything, it might be a good sign. Hahaha.

They are supposed to be opposite. But a few dudes in the Royals thread got them from legit retailers with them facing the same way like yours. I wouldn't sweat it if that's the only bad sign. Plus, even GM manufacturers go out of their way to make sure they are facing the right directions. If anything, it might be a good sign. Hahaha.

I heard about it too, but I just wanted to be sure and returned mine and got a new one ....the consignment store I got it from said that it was a B grade.

Back
Top Bottom