Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

My order went through but i haven't recieved a confirmation number although my card has been charged.  This damn FNL customer service music is starting to get annoying now 
eyes.gif

My order went through but i haven't recieved a confirmation number although my card has been charged.  This damn FNL customer service music is starting to get annoying now 
eyes.gif
LOL dont worry man youll be fine...just have a little patience alot of kix came out today im sure the emails are backed up

LOL dont worry man youll be fine...just have a little patience alot of kix came out today im sure the emails are backed up
Hopefully, last time on RBK i had an order placed with card charged and all that and also never received a confirmation and they ended up cancelling me.  Anytime i don't receive confirmation within a couple of minutes it makes me nervous haha

I got a pair through FTL by just continually trying to add to my cart. Trying for another on Eastbay but it's a madhouse there.

The Crimsons won't be this hard. Nike made some cash this week. Can't wait for flicking Easter.

I'm not a reseller. I haven't sold a pair of shoes ever. I just collect to collect.

Last edited:
Hopefully, last time on RBK i had an order placed with card charged and all that and also never received a confirmation and they ended up cancelling me.  Anytime i don't receive confirmation within a couple of minutes it makes me nervous haha
FNL is slow but pretty much always comes thru and is clutch..get your conf yet??

FNL is slow but pretty much always comes thru and is clutch..get your conf yet??

FNL is almost always clutch for me. A lot of people use it as they last resort, i use it as my first and get through a majority of the time. l've gotten like 7 $20 WC since the holidays.

Last edited:
Not yet but i just got off the phone with customer service and the dude told me it is showing that my order went through and is processing but he said it's taking awhile to get emails out so we shall wait and see i guess.  This Allstar weekend has been crazy and no stores around my way have gotten any of the area 72 or all star pack shoes so i've been at the mercy of the interweb gods.......... not fun 
alien.gif

Not yet but i just got off the phone with customer service and the dude told me it is showing that my order went through and is processing but he said it's taking awhile to get emails out so we shall wait and see i guess.  This Allstar weekend has been crazy and no stores around my way have gotten any of the area 72 or all star pack shoes so i've been at the mercy of the interweb gods.......... not fun 
alien.gif
HAHA i hear you..well glad your pair is secured

Im still in shock, that i just got thru on EB that only happen once.. Ill go to mall later and see what the aftermath is looking like

Man, I had them ***** in my cart and then FNL went down... I have a pending charge on my card, but when the site came back up it said the shoes had been removed from my cart. Anyone got any info on a delayed release?

I tried FootAction as well with no success...FootLocker and Champs are owned by the same company, I wouldn't be surprised if FootAction belongs to the corporation as well. Even though there are different websites I think they are all connected to the same database. At least for the companies that are owned by the same parent company.

Just got through on FTL 30 seconds ago.  They're still in stock.  You can ship these to a store too to save a little money. 

Back
Top Bottom