Air Jordan III Golf Shoes "White Cement" Feb 16th 2018

^^^ They dropped Feb 16 at your local golf shop and also on SNKRS the same day.
Maybe check on EBay, StockX, or GOAT.
Prices are not that bad...Non golfers grabbed these and will flip, but can’t sit on them. They want their $50-$60 and then they’re out. Lol

^^^ They dropped Feb 16 at your local golf shop and also on SNKRS the same day.
Maybe check on EBay, StockX, or GOAT.
Prices are not that bad...Non golfers grabbed these and will flip, but can’t sit on them. They want their $50-$60 and then they’re out. Lol

wait,, they dropped at golf shops?

my friend was pissed he didn't even know they officially dropped on snkrs that day

Played this morning, and wore the 3’s. 38 degrees and I wanted to wear shorts lol.
Very comfortable when playing...

DOPE. but geez 38 degrees...my fragile self can't even venture out to the range in the arctic temperatures in the 50s here SoCal :lol:

wait,, they dropped at golf shops?

my friend was pissed he didn't even know they officially dropped on snkrs that day
Well technically they dropped on Nike. Wasn't officially on snkrs. Was the old school Nike way of checking out lol

anyone know of a EU drop? read that the white cements dropping tomorrow, but only found one site stocking them which is annoying

I used today's 20% eBay coupon to buy these joints at only a slight premium over retail! Good luck to all!

oh nice! what coupon is that? so pissed nike EU didn't even stock UK 12/US 13 so I had no chance

eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 good today only (3/9) from 8AM - 9PM PST

Use the code PSPRING20 (one-time use)
• Open to eBay accounts registered in US and CA
• Excludes Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate
• $100 maximum discount / $25 minimum purchase

so pissed nike EU didn't even stock UK 12/US 13 so I had no chance

Ya and the sizes they did stock were gone right away. I managed to get a 10.5, but I probably need an 11 or 12 to fit comfortably. TTS is 11.5 which was never there.
Golfposer was brutal too, only saw up to size 8 UK there.

Does anyone who thinks the shoes are tight around the toes can give us some feedback if they stretch after several uses to provide some relief? Thanks in advance!

Gonna bump this up. Read online that there would be a small restock of these come Saturday because of the Masters. You guys heard anything?

Back
Top Bottom