• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
That's the thing with JB/Nike

They can retro or create new colorways that look as close as possible to the "good" quality originals and maybe some 90s/middle 2000 retro. And they are hoping they sell well, so they have that money to invest in some more of their stuff and keep that profit cycle to make profits off these retro+ or new cw or "remastereds".

Then 1 day they bring out something like these 88 black cements that isn't exactly close to the 88s, just a little bit of the originals & every retro. That's their plan imo.

Like just a week or two ago I was saying I'm contemplating copping a pair of the '88 IIIs. Then we get this info, so I'm thinking "hey, they're re-releasing, so I'm good." Now we find out that they're releasing these. Honestly, I don't mind the clear sole. Sure, the good ol' white mid and grey outsole is a no brainer though, and I'd prefer that. And I'm assuming that the left shoe is gonna have a line on the bottom, across the middle of it, since that's the foot that was on the line when he jumped. A little cheesy, but I'm not surprised that they're making some type of limited, commemoration of the moment.

Sold some YZY and copped a pair from GOAT. They have been authenticated and will hopefully be sent out today or tomorrow.

What else did he tell you?

Not much just that these will be Available at most stores and won't be hard to get but I'm still assuming the quantity might be low but alot of places will have them...he didn't want to spoil any more beans lol I wanted to post that info right away here but I wasn't too sure if it was true and didn't want to give false info lol

The worst part about this is, if they are kindve available and have resell that’s low, people like me may consider buying since i don’t have a pair of white cements right now

Any chance of Nike putting the I-XIV on hiatus when the recycle completes at the XXX14? Or possibly sooner?

D40D8CBF-C2A1-44DF-BBD3-FBAED85C4173.gif
C9F62E06-4938-4A6B-8AC6-37FFD58EED5B.jpeg

Last edited:
The worst part about this is, if they are kindve available and have resell that’s low, people like me may consider buying since i don’t have a pair of white cements right now
I'm absolutely in this group. Not owning a pair of WC 3's, I'm sure I'll shoot my shot at these.

I bet they’ll have Nike Air. Even though i know they’re received universal hate, think beasts will turn and go after these white cements instead of the black cement?

Fire Reds, not BC, but any suggestions for how I can whiten the front part of the sole under the EP that's turning yellow?

IMG_3169.JPG

So the WC3s will be "ultra limited," huh?

I wonder if they'll benefit the people going after the BC3s........since all the hypelurkers will go after something that is "ultra limited" with the modified WC3s instead.

I'm still only going for the BCs this year........I've got enough white-themed retros already, especially white-themed Nike Air branded retros.

So the WC3s will be "ultra limited," huh?

I wonder if they'll benefit the people going after the BC3s........since all the hypelurkers will go after something that is "ultra limited" with the modified WC3s instead.

I'm still only going for the BCs this year........I've got enough white-themed retros already, especially white-themed Nike Air branded retros.

Yeah release them on the same day to weed out the hypebeast

Fire Reds, not BC, but any suggestions for how I can whiten the front part of the sole under the EP that's turning yellow?

IMG_3169.JPG

You can use Salon Care 40 creme to whiten that part up. You can find it at your local beauty supply store for like $4-$5. Use gloves when applying it.

Not bad. Depends on how special graphic looks. Bc3s easy auto cop these just a lil plus if possible
Air-Jordan-3-AS-NRG-Clear-Sole-923096-101.jpg

Just realized imma be out in Vegas that weekend...

Need to find a way to secure my pair and possibly find a way to double up out there.

Back
Top Bottom