What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Honestly the leather is pretty close to that from the 2001 pairs, however on some pairs I touched it’s stiffer. Not terribly consistent but not bad at all either way

413795335.jpg

3's :D

$400...lol...I'm sure theres some confusion or miscommunication. No way he means that. Just go hit the $250 buy it now button on GOAT or Stockx . Local FB groups in my area you can catch a $220-230 deal too.

$400...lol...I'm sure theres some confusion or miscommunication. No way he means that. Just go hit the $250 buy it now button on GOAT or Stockx . Local FB groups in my area you can catch a $220-230 deal too.

Maybe he’s referring to the free throw line 3?

Thing that annoys me most about stockx is that resellers are more likely to cop multiple pairs of Js and sell off the worst looking or flawed ones. Never gotten a perfect pair from stockx. Always a problem with leather consistency, paint jobs, bad stitching, etc. Oh well, it doesn't make much difference once you start wearing and beating down your shoe, but when you pay high resell prices, it's annoying.

I mean...who wouldn't do that?

Nothing says old school like a jordan 3 no matter what color way it is. It’s a very close second to the Jordan 1 that is in a class all by its self this years jordan 1 are all fire and must have... people spending crazy money on jordan 1 and jordan 3. Wait. Untill the jordan 4 Levi’s drop in June this place is going to get bat **** crazy

So false!

Unless it's an OG colorway (or maybe....maybe Mochas), anything else screams the opposite. Most non-OG colorways are just bootleg/barbershop/www.dopekicks.com status to me.

Back
Top Bottom