Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
For those who like sneaker photography
F2163771-B9ED-4734-BBAD-6CC046971533.jpeg
DB356C62-FB79-411A-99BC-6623DA61EA0D.jpeg
E1DEC823-87B3-4060-8314-1FE5E59438EE.jpeg
ABDC050A-B64D-48D8-8EA3-78CEB657C10F.jpeg
I have this itch to wear my Bred 1s tomorrow after this :smokin

after all this flower sperm quits floatin imma throw mine on asap been itching to feel that 1988 vibe on ocean blvd in myrtle beach

after all this flower sperm quits floatin imma throw mine on asap been itching to feel that 1988 vibe on ocean blvd in myrtle beach

Stay about 3 hours away from Myrtle beach, on the other side of Charleston. Me and the wife annually vacate there and will be going in June. Surely mine BC3s will get plenty of mileage then. Only worn them twice so far...

Stay about 3 hours away from Myrtle beach, on the other side of Charleston. Me and the wife annually vacate there and will be going in June. Surely mine BC3s will get plenty of mileage then. Only worn them twice so far...
That’s awesome. Not sure if you can guve me a feedback here but how is Myrtle Beach these days? Thinking of either going there or in Hilton Head, SC this summer.

I wear these 2 or 3 times a week to the office, and will probably continue to do so for many weeks to come. Still in love. Can't beat the OG classics.

I still think the TBS had better quality. way more padding and the leather seems thicker. but since tinker signed my TBS I haven't worn them lol

Last edited:
Still a size 13 sitting at Footlocker.

Figured somebody would at least buy any of these still sitting to flip by now.

Dorchester County is where I'm from

Wow, I'm from Summerville. Right outside of Charleston

Ha we all stay in the same surrounding areas. I'm from Walterboro... MrUnloved1s is from over North Charleston/Goose creek side as well...

True, use to attend Faith Christian School from Pre K to 1st grade. Also didn't know the number one Jordan 1 lover was from South Carolina.

I have a modest collection. Sold all my stuff in 2011. Bought and sold some more stuff til now.

How many pairs you sitting on? I have only 4 pairs now, gonna be 6 by May, and I’m done

I loved the hunt after all these years but I lowkey wish I would’ve focused on 4-5 specific pairs and been done with it

New to the board. I'm an old man at 43 but I love these Jordans. When they originally came out I was 14 and saw the dunk contest but no way my parents would get them for me for the price. I was lucky to have the original 1s when they first came out as well as AJKO 1s to play in while keeping orginals clean.

I saw these dropped but missed release news but saw them all over social media last month or 2 which got me thinking back to my childhood and how I wanted them.

Just got my pair today from a local shop and im like a kid on christmas right now .

What are the six?

Bred 1
Royal 1
SBB 1.0 1
(Waiting on) Shadow 1
BC3’s
(Waiting on) Katrina 3

and I’m sure WC3’s are coming so that actually makes 7

Only three exceptions I’ll make is for:
DB3’s
a proper retro of the 2003 Chrome 8
a proper retro of College Blue 17

Bred 1
Royal 1
SBB 1.0 1
(Waiting on) Shadow 1
BC3’s
(Waiting on) Katrina 3

and I’m sure WC3’s are coming so that actually makes 7

Only three exceptions I’ll make is for:
DB3’s
a proper retro of the 2003 Chrome 8
a proper retro of College Blue 17
You need some Aqua 8s. You didn’t like the recent Chrome 8s?

Back
Top Bottom