What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
You need some Aqua 8s. You didn’t like the recent Chrome 8s?

Aquas are cool, i wouldnt mind a pair just to beat up

The recent release was just ok, idk, i had the ‘03 pair and remember all the details/feel

These recent releases feel more hollow, the grey is too light, doesn’t feel the same

My pair...
20180218_232410.jpg
20180218_232417.jpg
20180218_232422.jpg
20180218_232511 (1).jpg
20180218_232802.jpg
20180218_233131.jpg
That ish looks like you had two different pairs from different years lmao.

Y'all were talking about stockx quality control a couple pages back. I just sold a pair of mars 4s from 2006. DS but there's this weird creasing from sitting in the box for so long. Like there was something pressing on the medial side for so long that it wrinkled almost. If it goes thru then stockx really does let stuff go thru without really checking. It's a perfectly unworn pair of shoes and considered DS, not B grades, but I guess it somehow got messed up due to age. Tbh it's been under a ton of boxes for so long that I forgot I even had them lol. Just sold em because I don't trust the age. Hopefully they consider that it's a 12 year old shoe and pays me lol. I don't think the buyer will mind considering it was a good price.

I've been using my BC3s as my everyday errand shoes and after just a 10 minute drive, I get scratches all over my right shoe inner midsole from changing pedals. The white paint is starting to chip off.
The easy option would be just to use another pair for driving shoes, but what do ya'll do when driving with your Js? Maybe I can put a cover on the pedals to stop them from scratching my shoes.

I've been using my BC3s as my everyday errand shoes and after just a 10 minute drive, I get scratches all over my right shoe inner midsole from changing pedals. The white paint is starting to chip off.
The easy option would be just to use another pair for driving shoes, but what do ya'll do when driving with your Js? Maybe I can put a cover on the pedals to stop them from scratching my shoes.

Can you post pics if you have a chance?

Can you post pics if you have a chance?
IMG_20180320_083402.jpg
Chip isn't the right word, as it's nothing bad at the moment, but I noticed little spots of grey where the paint came off. And the midsole in this high contact area is rough like sandpaper from the scratching, but smooth around the rest of the shoe.
It's not noticeable, but I'm afraid if I don't stop this, the midsole paint will get bad down the line.

Man .finally got em but snowing for the next 2 days. Funny enough I got the black cement spizikes 1 month ago to hold me over so can wear them. I still have an original pair from 2005 as well as teal turfs from 1993. Pics soon

Everyone be on the look out as EBay has a 15% off everything coupon that suppose to drop just for today. Heard it on Iheart radio this morning and it sent me an alert through ebay app. Clicked on it but it didn't appear. Some time today it should be active...

Everyone be on the look out as EBay has a 15% off everything coupon that suppose to drop just for today. Heard it on Iheart radio this morning and it sent me an alert through ebay app. Clicked on it but it didn't appear. Some time today it should be active...
1 post above you

Kind of in a wack position:

11.5 is too big heel slippage) but an 11 is a tad snug.

Going to rock with the 11 and hope there’s some give over time.

Lmao... So stockx didn't take my mars 4s that had some creasing on the medial side. They didn't charge me the 15% tho. At least they have some type of integrity.

Damn even with all that, the paint is showing no signs of wear/tear :smokin

Gonna have to double up, this shoe is amazing

Yeah yeah I know it's fine lol I'm just try to work on preventative care here. Treat my shoes like my babies! My actual concern is if the paint can still hold like this 6 months later as it's already started to speckle.
It's good to plan in advance and make sure you avoid future problems lol

Back
Top Bottom