What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
You've all got points, its nice that we can debate this stuff without flame wars erupting. @rainking I've got over 100 pairs too, and honestly I have trouble deciding what to wear on a daily basis and they all look close to DS. Yes, I would buy less if JB got em right (no hate on what we're getting now, i never thought we'd see NA again, but I just cant picture myself buying Jordan's every weekend in another 10 or so years (I'm already to the point where I really only buy OG CW's). I honestly dont even get excited with new releases like I used to. Maybe my hobby is just fading, or maybe I've seen too much of the same shoe and it's just watered down because I assume we'll see them again in 5 to 7 years. Either way I guess we can just agree to disagree, if we're still here in 20 years get at me, we'll see how this whole retro thing turns out.

If the next BC3 releases with NA, the next wave of people are gonna complain wishing the Jumpman was back on it like it was when THEY were younger getting them in 2003, or 2008, 2011. This is what Nike/JB has been doing all along. The cycle will always continue. Going back to my white infra quote, If the white varsity reds were ever released again their hope is to get those adults to want what they had as kids...

If the next BC3 releases with NA, the next wave of people are gonna complain wishing the Jumpman was back on it like it was when THEY were younger getting them in 2003, or 2008, 2011. This is what Nike/JB has been doing all along. The cycle will always continue. Going back to my white infra quote, If the white varsity reds were ever released again their hope is to get those adults to want what they had as kids...

Will the next generation even care about Jordan's? I mean it's not like people will be lining up for these
air-jordan-2010-black-varsity-red-white-2010-release-date.jpg
when they retro. It'll probably be more about LeBrons, yeezy's etc. The thing that made Jordan's so popular was seeing him break them out on court (at least for me) and having to have them. Could be totally wrong, but most of us in here are in our 30s and 40s now, I just dont see youngsters getting hyped about them like we do. You did make a great point though the youngsters who do still cop Jordan's will probably want Jumpmans instead on NA :lol:.

Will the next generation even care about Jordan's? I mean it's not like people will be lining up for these
air-jordan-2010-black-varsity-red-white-2010-release-date.jpg
when they retro. It'll probably be more about LeBrons, yeezy's etc. The thing that made Jordan's so popular was seeing him break them out on court (at least for me) and having to have them. Could be totally wrong, but most of us in here are in our 30s and 40s now, I just dont see youngsters getting hyped about them like we do. You did make a great point though the youngsters who do still cop Jordan's will probably want Jumpmans instead on NA :lol:.
Jordan’s are beginning to run their course as far as certain models are concerned. The classic will stay that way BUT the others won’t.

Jordan’s are beginning to run their course as far as certain models are concerned. The classic will stay that way BUT the others won’t.

To me even the classics have become watered down too many releases IMO. I just dont get that magical feeling like I used to anymore. It doesn't stop me from buying them, they just don't feel as special, especially knowing I'll see them again. I wish they'd go back to how they were in 2000 and 2001 maybe 1 or 2 models a year, but maybe that's just me.:ohwell:

To me even the classics have become watered down too many releases IMO. I just dont get that magical feeling like I used to anymore. It doesn't stop me from buying them, they just don't feel as special, especially knowing I'll see them again. I wish they'd go back to how they were in 2000 and 2001 maybe 1 or 2 models a year, but maybe that's just me.:ohwell:
I saw Jordan play as a kid and at this point I’m over the whole “Jordan played in these” nostalgia

No one saw charles taylor change the game in a pair of chucks

the "air jordan" is going to be iconic for a long time. Plus its only going to get easier to watch classic MJ with youtube and realize how much better he is still.

Plus anytime the hype starts to dwindle they could always release a legit production movie to spark interest all over again.

SNKRS app won’t load anything everything f is blank. App is updated and everything smh

Damn...super random. Saw this late when I was waiting in line for coffee. All my sizes are gone. Would have wanted Shadows.

4th??? Geez dude slow down!! Just kidding, I’m gonna be grabbing my 3rd pair soon :lol:
I know, I have issues. But I've started wearing these every day and every chance I get, definitely going to burning through these like crazy. I never had any of the other BC3 releases, so it's like Christmas everyday I slip these beauties on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom