• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Ds9bbvbU4AA87Fg.jpg

Ds9bbvaV4AQ9WUz.jpg

Ds9bbuaV4Ac0Z50.jpg

If you didn't manage to get a pair, I think you haven't tried.

I ended up getting 5 pairs. And I see them being restocked at some spots, plus they are basically retail plus tax on stockX.

Still beating up my 1st pair,. Next year I will cop 3 Infared 6s, and 3 pair of Bred 4s.

Then I can officially retire.

Jordan.jpg

These once broken in are amazing. I'm mostly a Jordan 1 guy but these 3's become the ultimate in comfort. Don't hesitate buying a pair for yourself. I've got an extra on ice right now ready to be beaten into the ground.

Just pulled out my ds pair and the elephant print is nice on these. My other pair has fat EP.
20181212_205848.jpg

Glad to see your Concords in the back :nthat: Almost 1 year since these released. I'm glad I wore them once with all the many pairs I have. I used to wait forever to wear my newer kicks.. now I want to rock them whenever I am afforded the chance. Wore FTL, BC's, and Katrinas all once this year and enjoyed it.

Glad to see your Concords in the back :nthat: Almost 1 year since these released. I'm glad I wore them once with all the many pairs I have. I used to wait forever to wear my newer kicks.. now I want to rock them whenever I am afforded the chance. Wore FTL, BC's, and Katrinas all once this year and enjoyed it.

Wow! You that's a great line up of 3s in one year for you.

I wear BC3s the most out of everything I have because they are my favorites. I think the Concords are gonna be the next most worn pair. The rest are either for collection or just nice to have. Getting Concords and BC3s this year has probably sent me into retirement for buying sneakers. I don't really need any other pairs except maybe one pair of bred 4s. To me, this year was the best I could have asked for from Jordan. Anytime I can double up on BC3s and Concords is a great time to me. I don't care if they are all GR. I have very little patience for holding out on new shoes. I always try to save them, but end up wearing them within the next week or so.

pics of the 1st pair?
They are not beat by any means.. not worth the photos.
Once 3s start to crease heavy in the toe box and the star pattern wears down, I'm done with them.
I know some like the worn in look, but I would prefer the brand new look on any shoe.
I also feel like I still get some value selling them at this point rather than by wearing them more.
And when I have multiples, I can just break out a new pair and recoup some funds for another release.

So apparently these will be a thing next year. Two thoughts go through my mind...1) completely unnecessary and unneeded, and 2) why? I never have wanted or needed a white swoosh on the side of my BC3, and if the swoosh is black but 3M (and this pic is with the flash on), while that’s not the worst, I still don’t want or need this. I doubled up on the BC3 this year, so these will be all the way ignored in 2019. JB is gonna hype them up for sure though.

So apparently these will be a thing next year. Two thoughts go through my mind...1) completely unnecessary and unneeded, and 2) why? I never have wanted or needed a white swoosh on the side of my BC3, and if the swoosh is black but 3M (and this pic is with the flash on), while that’s not the worst, I still don’t want or need this. I doubled up on the BC3 this year, so these will be all the way ignored in 2019. JB is gonna hype them up for sure though.

Jheeeze. Just give us White cements already :frown:

Back
Top Bottom