Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
BC III > Concords

Don't @ me.

Not sure about that one. The 11 is my favorite model, while the 3 is second or third for me. That said, the black cement is my fav 3 colorway by far. The Concords are my second favorite fav 11 after the playoffs. IDK. It’s too close to call for me. I guess I’d probably choose the Concords if I had a gun to my head and was forced to pick.

You might have an argument if you're talking about the OG BCIII. These ongoing shamockeries of a retro ain't even close.
Very true. But you could also make an argument if you just like bc3's over concords in general. Love the concords but bc3's first sneaker I saw that made me realize these things on my feet could be more than just things on my feet.

BC3 > Concords :smile:

When I first saw the Concords in 95’ vs the Magic, it was love at first sight. Never I wanted a shoe so badly, so by the time Fall came around my anticipation was at a fever pitch. Even then, I was still dying for a blk red version. For these reasons and others the 11 is GOAT to me.

That being said the 3 is right up there, and had the timing been reversed maybe the 3 would be my favorite. Either way it’s an amazing shoe and only something as iconic as the 11 could beat it, though the black infrared 6 is up there for me also.

I don't remember exactly what game or commercial made me notice the bc3's, I was 7yo back in 88 but alot of what I remember that made me take notice was that my older brother couldn't stop talking about them. And every game when he would put his head infront of our tiny bubble tv screen drooling over them, I would go next to him & drool over them aswell thinking "I guess this is normal" lol.

The one thing I remember the most are the pictures he had of Jordan on our wall & when he wasn't around I would sit & stare at them. It was always good motivation to grab a rolled up sock & start shooting jumpers @ the hamper. Never looked @ my payless kicks the same way again :smh:

I've been wearing these every day in the rainy weather over the past few weeks and they are actually really good for the rain.

Funny, I mentioned before, but the rain slightly makes these look OG when the elephant print is darkened. Just not a good look when the insides get soggy. Definitely not waterproof!

I always wanted to try the tape on the insole process but I don’t care enough as long as the main areas of shoe is intact I could care less. I know some people do it so they can sell later down the road but me I plan on wearing all of my shoes until they fall apart so things Nike rubbing off the insoles is trivial for me.

Last edited:
I love these. They just don’t crease. Rare that Jordan brand makes leather that doesn’t crease AND isn’t made of steel

michael-jordan-nba-all-star-1988

Naw, can't go that route. Even if no one else knew i'd know & that'd bother me. I'd rather rock some nice jordan slides for $50 before I wear replicas. Thanks tho.
I hear ya. I'm in and out of the jordan game so I'm not aware of every drop and I refuse to pay reseller price.

Back
Top Bottom