What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Noticed that the heel tab on one of my pairs has that chalky white coating that happens to plastic over time sometimes. Could care less about that or glitter or anything though, I wear my pair maybe once or twice a month and they get abused.

Only issue I've had with my pair is that one of my Nike Air's has a slight yellow tinge to it. Other one is still pretty white.

1A6D0EE1-E7F6-458A-977F-532124990EB4.jpeg

Reshaped the toebox on my black cement 3s, I’m pretty pleased with the results.

My favorite Jordan.... |l
In all seriousness, I hate that this is your favorite J and you dont like this retro because I think they are great really. I guess there are just certain details some hold higher on certain shoes.

Your right. But for some reason I can look past it and still enjoy em. I completely understand why some cannot though.

I can still wear them and have worn them multiple times, but they’re not what they should be. Can’t wait for them to finally fix those two things... maybe they will with the next White/Cement release..

I can still wear them and have worn them multiple times, but they’re not what they should be. Can’t wait for them to finally fix those two things... maybe they will with the next White/Cement release..
JB not giving in on those toe boxes though. The print at the toe I can see bieng fixed though. Thats at least one possibly.

I have insufficient rights to post in the classifieds but if anyone hates their size 13 pair I’m willing to trade a deadstock IV Black/Cement pair for it. Completely swung and missed on this one but have been lucky on the IVs.

Back
Top Bottom