What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
precisley why I tripled up on the WC4, BC3, and Bred 4 at retail price. Now I'm sitting on like $3600 just with those 9 pairs with the way prices are going up LOL
Yea kinda kicking my self in the *** why I didn’t double up on all those but I personally just buy to wear and stopped buying doubles because I have kids and rather use that money towards them

I assume the top shoe is 2001; I don't see anything special about that shape. I think we need to go back further to get the better shape.
what you mean? look at the height. then look at the slant/angle going from the top of the tongue to the toe box. compare the 2. look at the height of the mudguard. we don't even have to talk about padding and leather quality as those are givens. not sure what what you looking at, but these are night and day. maybe you need thrm both in hand to clearly see. but it's blatent to me. 2001 overall just way more sleek

what you mean? look at the height. then look at the slant/angle going from the top of the tongue to the toe box. compare the 2. look at the height of the mudguard. we don't even have to talk about padding and leather quality as those are givens. not sure what what you looking at, but these are night and day. maybe you need thrm both in hand to clearly see. but it's blatent to me. 2001 overall just way more sleek

On Point brother..

Yeah, you're right. I don't think the toe box has any OG slant, but I hear you re. the rest. Greatest benefit of 2018s are they can be worn....heh.

Yea kinda kicking my self in the *** why I didn’t double up on all those but I personally just buy to wear and stopped buying doubles because I have kids and rather use that money towards them
Yea no doubt, I was just able to at the time and went ahead and did it because I knew they would go up in the future. I basically treated them as investments and wore a pair of the BC3 and resisted wearing the others lol

Broke these bad boiz out.
Had multiple of the 2018 release but after seeing how the shape with the 2020 retros I got rid of the others... here's hoping that they keep that same shape with the next BC retro.
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200612153601509_COVER.jpg

Gs pairs always look like cartoon shoes (2018 )with big ep's and fat shapes whereas your customs (2020) look like a regular pair of og's.

GS Red Cement
f32ffcfddae47bf889ef3e47d4740456__01.jpg

Men's Red Cement
air-jordan-3-red-cement-ck5692-600-release-date-info--1200x750.jpg

ohh haha I was confused for a sec since both pairs look about the same, in terms of their relative size... But, yeah, I totally agree!

Greatest shoe ever, IMO.
Btw, how do y’all feel about the XI I.E. BC lows?

IMO it makes too much sense, with the IE already having cues from the 3 (tongue, height, EP). They executed these well IMO
A576813E-FD37-4CAB-8460-FBF17970AD55.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom