• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Greatest shoe ever, IMO.
Btw, how do y’all feel about the XI I.E. BC lows?

IMO it makes too much sense, with the IE already having cues from the 3 (tongue, height, EP). They executed these well IMO
A576813E-FD37-4CAB-8460-FBF17970AD55.jpeg
The original color ways were more subdued which is what made them so dope, particularly the black pair. The high quality leather/suede upper with the light smoke sole (which was pretty much identical to this bc pair) and that red collar really popped. The retros all lost most of the subtle details that made the originals so nice.
That huge swath of grey ep on this upcoming pair looks awful to me.

I almost wanna say it's defective because I've worn my '18 black cements through rain, sleet and snow and wore them nearly everyday during my winter semester up here in Michigan and they're still going strong. No paint scratches or chipping. The only thing I've noticed is the toe rand of the midsole beginning to age and yellow a little.

Not happy about this. I would've thought they fixed the paint cracking issue on the 2018's. Only wore them like 10 times since I bought them. Oddly only the right shoe has it and not the left. Oh well.
IMG_20200718_203909.jpg
Already wore out my first pair. Still no cracking, but I always wiped them down regularly with water on a rag, not sure if that helps. Hopefully 2nd pair doesn't have this problem. Where'd you get the pair?

If the shoe is held ds too long or even worn lightly, there is a good chance for the paint chipping to take place. The midsoles have to be flexed regularly for the paint on them to hold its integrity.

Wore my 2018's like 20 + times and still no midsole paint chip or crack, & they still look DS.

Not happy about this. I would've thought they fixed the paint cracking issue on the 2018's. Only wore them like 10 times since I bought them. Oddly only the right shoe has it and not the left. Oh well.
IMG_20200718_203909.jpg

Serious question and of course you don't have to answer, but are you on the heavier side weight-wise?

Serious question and of course you don't have to answer, but are you on the heavier side weight-wise?
I'm 5'10 and 230. I also purchased these at HOH. My True Blues from 2016 been worn longer and have no signs of paint cracking. This must be just a fluke because my left side looks good. These still look DS to me besides the paint cracking part.

I recall glitter issues with 1s, but not on the 3s. In the past 4 months my double-up developed a glitter-like film. It was stored in an AC controlled bldg. It seems to have wiped off easily, but curious if others have seen this. I can't recall from the 1s thread what causes this to happen.

I recall glitter issues with 1s, but not on the 3s. In the past 4 months my double-up developed a glitter-like film. It was stored in an AC controlled bldg. It seems to have wiped off easily, but curious if others have seen this. I can't recall from the 1s thread what causes this to happen.

Seems it was a coating (possible non-mold protector) JB put on all 1’s released between 2013-2017ish. My ‘14 OG Low 1’s had it through to my ‘16 Bred 1’s.

I wiped them off with mild soap and water, and the glitter came back on all or left smudging. Had the best result using Jason Mark wipes. Eventually I ended up selling them all, that glitter was stressing me out!

I pulled mine out a few weeks ago and noticed the glitter like film. I was suprised to see it. It wiped off with a damp towel. Never knew that these had the glitter issue either, but it makes since having black leather.

I pulled mine out a few weeks ago and noticed the glitter like film. I was suprised to see it. It wiped off with a damp towel. Never knew that these had the glitter issue either, but it makes since having black leather.

Thanks for the response. Why does it makes sense for black leather?

Seems it was a coating (possible non-mold protector) JB put on all 1’s released between 2013-2017ish. My ‘14 OG Low 1’s had it through to my ‘16 Bred 1’s.

I wiped them off with mild soap and water, and the glitter came back on all or left smudging. Had the best result using Jason Mark wipes. Eventually I ended up selling them all, that glitter was stressing me out!
i did the same thing and the glitter smudged on my 1s, pretty annoying issue

Back
Top Bottom