What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Good to hear most of you are doing OK with no glitter issues. It's really odd as I've never seen this personally b4. I'm not a fan of 1s, so this was never on my mind before seeing this, and I was like WTF...that's a $450 pair of shoes now! (though I'm saving them for my son to grow into)....heh.

Just checked one of my pairs
It's got glitter everywhere...
I have 3 pairs
The other 2 are perfectly fine
All 3 are DS
Thankful that the one i picked out to eventually wear is good

Just checked one of my pairs
It's got glitter everywhere...
I have 3 pairs
The other 2 are perfectly fine
All 3 are DS
Thankful that the one i picked out to eventually wear is good

Interesting how some have it while some don't despite being stored in the exact same place (I assume).

Can't wait till we get a better shaped retro of these. 2018's were trash aside from having NIKE AIR.
the red cements that came out earlier this year got a really nice shape to them
slim toe box with low elephant print height
and the tongue's inner lining is not exposed
tall heel collar also
there's a couple of customization videos of turning the red cements into black cements and they look so much closer to the 2001 retros

the red cements that came out earlier this year got a really nice shape to them
slim toe box with low elephant print height
and the tongue's inner lining is not exposed
tall heel collar also
there's a couple of customization videos of turning the red cements into black cements and they look so much closer to the 2001 retros

Yes indeed! I'm aware of all this. The shape of the red cements looks great.

Can't wait till we get a better shaped retro of these. 2018's were trash aside from having NIKE AIR.

this is sad but true...

nevermind i thought you were referring to the black cement 4s lol... i actually like this retro... the ones i didnt like were the true blues felt the quality was cheap and sizing was too snug

1F1B8822-EED2-43C9-BC9D-712561DCEE6F.jpeg

United 3’s to BC3 smokecitykicks custom

Last edited:
this is sad but true...

nevermind i thought you were referring to the black cement 4s lol... i actually like this retro... the ones i didnt like were the true blues felt the quality was cheap and sizing was too snug
I finally unloaded my true blues yesterday. I only wore my pair like 3x due to the sizing and cheap feel. Gotta be the worst NA retro ever.

Back
Top Bottom